IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
@GTPowers that cutaway engine is pretty cool. It'd be a great display in my workshop. Maybe I'll get the angle grinder out!
-

-
I do! It wasn't cold, But I saw someone, recently, who buttoned their type 111 up. Thinking that looked good, I'm emulating them


-
Friday!


-


-
@Indigo-Alchemist You sir have completely sold me on needing this jacket in my life, damn that looks sharp!
-
Happy Friday

-

JMM
IHM-02-BLK
1970s Lee 101J
Buck Mason Cashmere T
Todd Snyder Tropical Wool Trousers
Clarks Desert Boots -
After a week’s worth of brake bleeding labs, I can confidently say that I am covered in DOT3.
Thanks to @Oaktavia for the jacket!

-
409
Kersey
634XHSib
-

-
Commenting on yours because I have both of those pieces…Do you live in an Arctic or something? I was sweating my ass off today just wearing a 10 oz chambray. Can’t wait to do just one of those pieces.









️