• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

    Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
    95
    1.1k
    112.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • scooterS
      scooter
      啓蒙家
      Joined:

      Quick update...

      After 3 days on the Bourbon trail, I got fed up with all of the driving, gift shops, and hotels. Wednesday afternoon, at about 5:00pm, I decided I wanted no more of it, and headed for home. I settled in around midnight. My own bed never felt so comfy.

      I've got a few things that need my immediate attention. So, I'll be getting back to forum business, as time permits. I'll have a recap of my Kentucky journey, and a new world tour to announce, soon.

      Lastly, I want to thank @Matt and Kt for being gracious hosts, and showing off some of the best of Bmore. To @Alex , @Giles , @Madame-Buttonfly , and the rest of the IHUK crew, I truly appreciate all that you do to bring us all together. And, to the rest of those who attended, as much as I'd love to name drop every one of you, adding @... would take far too much time, and likely lead to a name being forgotten. Just know, I love and appreciate you all, and hope to spend more time with you in the future. Cheers to the next meet...

      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 24
      • atm23A
        atm23
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Matt
        Joined:

        @Matt ❤️❤️❤️

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • atm23A
          atm23
          Raw and Unwashed
          @endo
          Joined:

          @endo It was so nice to meet you and everyone else!

          Es war so schön, dich und alle anderen kennenzulernen!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • endoE
            endo
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            It really was @atm23 !

            si tacuisses

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • endoE
              endo
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              IMG_9863.jpg

              ... when and where we’ll see each other again, but we will.

              si tacuisses

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
              • JeansmanJ
                Jeansman
                Raw and Unwashed
                @endo
                Joined:

                @endo Quite a few familiar faces there. I wonder what is planned for 2027? I think it is a big year.

                Battled with my 25 oz, won the war!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  Party in UK, party in Japan......Dates TBC

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by JeansmanJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                  • KasiK
                    Kasi
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    😜😜

                    Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • JeansmanJ
                      Jeansman
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Giles
                      Joined:

                      @Giles said in The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026:

                      Party in UK, party in Japan......Dates TBC

                      Bring it on @Giles

                      Battled with my 25 oz, won the war!

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • louisboscoL
                        louisbosco
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        finally some quiet time after being back in sg for a week.. Baltimore made the fridge

                        image.jpg

                        "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

                        • Harvey Specter
                        last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                        • OaktaviaO
                          Oaktavia
                          見習いボス
                          @louisbosco
                          Joined:

                          @louisbosco hell yeah

                          IG: theindigowizard

                          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • AnesthetistA
                            Anesthetist
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            Nice!!!

                            IG: bluehandsslim

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.