• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-151-IND - 16oz Selvedge Denim Fleece Lined Type II - Indigo

    Jackets
    19
    36
    4.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • John GaltJ
      John Galt
      啓蒙家
      Joined:

      WAYWT Xpost

      IMG_7265.jpeg

      No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

      last edited by Luijim78L 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
      • Luijim78L
        Luijim78
        啓蒙家
        @John Galt
        Joined:

        @John-Galt It looks great on you, my friend. I was really wrong to pass this one up!! I was afraid I would never be able to wear it in the Italian heat... what a shame!! Congratulations!

        last edited by John GaltJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • John GaltJ
          John Galt
          啓蒙家
          @Luijim78
          Joined:

          @Luijim78 I was surprised when the second size XS didn’t immediately sell, so I assumed you didn’t go for this jacket. I definitely didn’t need another jacket, but couldn’t pass up a lined type II.

          No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • V
            VW1971
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            IMG_9043.jpeg

            Just picked this up and so happy with it. Warm of course but so comfortable and easy to wear. Don’t sleep on this one!

            last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • AnesthetistA
              Anesthetist
              見習いボス
              @VW1971
              Joined:

              @VW1971 great fit and pic 👍🏼

              IG: bluehandsslim

              last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                @Anesthetist
                Joined:

                @Anesthetist said in IHJ-151-IND - 16oz Selvedge Denim Fleece Lined Type II - Indigo:

                @VW1971 great fit and pic 👍🏼

                Definitely awesome fit for sure and cute dog

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • Daniel SanD
                  Daniel San
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  this years winter jacket for me 😁
                  just ordered 🤙
                  think Ben found a hopefully great fitting one for me. only the sleeves are a little long , but I will have them shortened if too long.
                  excited!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • Daniel SanD
                    Daniel San
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    sleeves been shortened 4cm !
                    now perfect length in my opinion 👍

                    IMG_4898.jpeg

                    last edited by RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • RubyRaeR
                      RubyRae
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Daniel San
                      Joined:

                      @Daniel-San Love it, I was wondering why you hadn't shared a photo yet, lol. Looks great. What size did you end up going with, and what is you typical UHF size? Great details,and one of my favorite parts of this jacket is the blue quilted sleeve lining, and selvedge inside cuff.

                      last edited by Daniel SanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Daniel SanD
                        Daniel San
                        見習いボス
                        @RubyRae
                        Joined:

                        @RubyRae
                        was a little busy so it took a bit longer to send the jacket for hemming and I got it back on Tuesday . I end up with XL same as I usually take for UHFs . But the sleeves were way too long as mentioned.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.