• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

    Jackets
    22
    47
    3.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      IMG_8377.jpeg

      I would have taken proper pics but tbh I was boiling in it after a couple minutes. The feel of the material and the craftsmanship rival any outerwear I’ve experienced. It also comes without the stigma of some of those other brands.

      IG: bluehandsslim

      last edited by goosehdG noescapinN OaktaviaO jordanscollectedJ 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 12
      • goosehdG
        goosehd
        Mod Squad
        @Anesthetist
        Joined:

        @Anesthetist you just gave me a great idea…since we’ve asked repeatedly for chambray pj’s and keep getting a firm no, how about chambray scrubs? @endo are you onboard?

        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          No scrubs for me. I'm working in IH jeans.

          si tacuisses

          last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            @endo
            Joined:

            @endo thanks for rubbing it in

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              @Anesthetist
              Joined:

              @Anesthetist you forgot this 🖕

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • goosehdG
                goosehd
                Mod Squad
                Joined:

                …but with the ❤️ 😘

                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                last edited by AnesthetistA Tago MagoT 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  @goosehd
                  Joined:

                  @goosehd 😂😂😂

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Tago MagoT
                    Tago Mago
                    Mod Squad
                    @goosehd
                    Joined:

                    @goosehd - lover, not a fighter

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • noescapinN
                      noescapin
                      Haraki san Student
                      @Anesthetist
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist its super great, right? happy when temperatures are dropping and I can start wearing this thing again. Makes the winter time better

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        @Anesthetist
                        Joined:

                        @Anesthetist looks great on you dude. IH outerwear is amazing.

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • GilesG
                          Giles
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          The thing that amazes me about these jackets and all derivatives of, is how brilliant they are at regulating temp. When I wore one for the first time in the depths of winter in NYC, I thought to myself this thing will be way too hot for milder climes….WRONG

                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • jordanscollectedJ
                            jordanscollected
                            啓蒙家
                            @Anesthetist
                            Joined:

                            @Anesthetist damn perfect fit and style. I feel bad for your other jackets.

                            world tours:
                            888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                            Mad Red x2
                            Wabidashery

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • AnesthetistA
                              Anesthetist
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              Thanks gentlemen, I cant wait for the cold

                              IG: bluehandsslim

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • GilesG
                                Giles
                                IHUK Crew
                                Joined:

                                And this is about the least controversial, but brilliantly hilarious.......

                                The North Face drew heavy fire when it refused a custom order of 400 jackets for an oil and gas firm, claiming the industry conflicted with its values. Energy executives quickly pointed out that two-thirds of The North Face's synthetic apparel relies entirely on petroleum and fossil fuels to manufacture, labeling the move as pure hypocrisy.

                                It reminds me of one of my favourite sayings. "What is amazing, is not that they shoot themselves in the foot, it's how quickly they reload"

                                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.