IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive
-
@Anesthetist you may have the perfect climate for this jacket as it’s not waterproof. How much snow/rain do you see in winter?
-
@jordanscollected honestly it depends on the year. We usually get ice but last year we had snow pretty often. I have worn my storm rider in the drizzle/ snow and it’s been great, I imagine this one could handle some light precipitation at the least?
-
@Anesthetist you could always give it a light treatment with a spray that hopefully wouldn’t stain it. But I’d let it get wet first and see. Plus, with the insulation it’ll still be warm even if you get soaked.
-
@jordanscollected that’s my hope
thanks man! -
you will love it, this was my first IH jacket. First wear, I thought I wanna sleep in this jacket. its so soft and comfy. some rain is okay for some minutes obviously.
-
@noescapin Had this same thought when I tried on the sample for the first time!
-
@noescapin thank you for the info, I have to wait until Christmas but it prob wont be cold enough for it until then anyway

-

I would have taken proper pics but tbh I was boiling in it after a couple minutes. The feel of the material and the craftsmanship rival any outerwear I’ve experienced. It also comes without the stigma of some of those other brands.
-
@Anesthetist you just gave me a great idea…since we’ve asked repeatedly for chambray pj’s and keep getting a firm no, how about chambray scrubs? @endo are you onboard?
-
@endo thanks for rubbing it in
-
@Anesthetist you forgot this

-
-
@Anesthetist its super great, right? happy when temperatures are dropping and I can start wearing this thing again. Makes the winter time better
-
@Anesthetist looks great on you dude. IH outerwear is amazing.
-
@Anesthetist damn perfect fit and style. I feel bad for your other jackets.
-
Thanks gentlemen, I cant wait for the cold

️ 
