IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy
-
Do folks take their standard shirt sizing on this one? Vest is the one product category I don't know my typical P2P.
The XXXL looks like a fairly standard XXXL shirt P2P but want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm sure this has been answered before but my forum searching failed me. -
@corralitos I think it’s typical to size down in this vest. Since the P2P sits a bit lower than where your shirt pit sits, your body typically will be a bit slimmer there.
I have this in large and I wear an xl in IH shirts.
And to go a bit deeper. My best fitting IH shirt in xl is my IHSH-91 which has a P2P of 22.5
My size large IHV-02 has a P2P of 20.25” and I can wear the vest over the shirt (albeit a bit snug).
I will also be my own contrarian and say if you feel between sizes you can cinch the back to snug it up. I could fit an xl in the -02 but only wear it over T-shirts so the large works for me.
-
@jordanscollected great, infos. Thank you very much

-
@Ross what size Iron Heart shirt does he typically wear?
-
@WithBongInHand Rudi? he's typically a Large but sometimes takes a medium here and there depending on the shirt
-
@Ross thanks! I’m nervous about sizing on this one.
-
Really stoked with this vest. I ended up going with my typical Iron Heart shirt size and Shaun was kind enough to pull me a vest with below average chest and shoulder measurements.
Here’s an epic pic of me and Wade.

-
@WithBongInHand nice dude! Looks like a solid fit. Whats your normal shirt size? I grabbed the black version and went back and forth between large (normal shirt size) and medium. Ultimately went large. Won’t be getting my hands on it for awhile tho
-
@Mizmazzle I’m normally an XXL but I’ll land on an XL sometimes depending on the measurements. This vest is an XXL and though it was perfectly acceptable when it arrived, 1 hot wash made it perfect.
-
@WithBongInHand washing to perfection has been my back pocket plan. Curious which dimension you noticed the most movement in?
-
@Mizmazzle I didn’t take measurements but I feel it in the chest through the waist and maybe even a little in the length.
-
@Mizmazzle Look here for some washing measurements.
-
Thanks @WithBongInHand @Aetas
-
I am interested in this vest however when looking at the size guide I have no idea what to go by with shirts I normally go for the P2P. All my IH shirts mostly western cuts and western CPO are all XXL. But the P2P on those on average are larger then the vest I do realize there are no sleeves and therefore the shoulders will not “bind” but not sure if I size up size down stick to my regular size any help and input would be appreciated.
-
@Eza, check the reply from @jordanscollected a few posts above. I had asked a similar question and his answer ended up helping me pick the right size.
-
@corralitos thanks I read it and still unsure I emailed IH customer service thanks !



