• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

    General Chat
    186
    3.1k
    1.0m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • WhiskeySandwichW
      WhiskeySandwich
      見習いボス
      @ROman
      Joined:

      @ROman I’m sorry for your loss.
      There’s a lot of context there that was missing and I was simply offering some insight. I hope you didn’t take it more seriously than I meant it. Just talking booze. Be well, cheers!

      "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
      -Seneca

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ROmanR
        ROman
        Haraki san Prodigy
        Joined:

        No problems.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • 68degreesorless6
          68degreesorless
          Haraki san Student
          @Denimhead 0
          Joined:

          @Denimhead-0 said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):

          @Chap said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):

          @endo The Smiths, White Russian, some weed… really want to visit you up there in your cottage 😁

          I vote Endo’s cottage for the next IH get together 😁🙌

          I’m in

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • endoE
            endo
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            You'd love it, but you might also be a little surprised. It's pretty small (so no large IH get together I'm afraid), but the nicest thing about it there are no neighbours. It's just there alone between a lake, woods and fields. Quite unusual for our densely populated Northern Germany.

            And of course, any of my Iron Heart buddies are welcome here anytime.

            Bildschirmfoto 2026-09-26 um 12.27.15.jpeg

            si tacuisses

            last edited by endo Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              That is a great pic....

              And boy, do I want to fish that lake 🙂

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Tago MagoT
                Tago Mago
                Mod Squad
                @endo
                Joined:

                @endo you could rent out the endomobile. I would do some thorough vetting of any potential takers though

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Tago MagoT
                  Tago Mago
                  Mod Squad
                  Joined:

                  IMG_7880.jpeg

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                  • endoE
                    endo
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    that's a pretty early start, but cheers mate @Tago-Mago 😁

                    si tacuisses

                    last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      @endo
                      Joined:

                      @endo I haven’t started just yet. It’s the latest addition to my growing collection of Foursquare rums

                      last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @Tago Mago
                        Joined:

                        @Tago-Mago what your favorite rum? I’ve been on a Hamden kick and looking for another good sipping Rum.

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by Tago MagoT J 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Tago MagoT
                          Tago Mago
                          Mod Squad
                          @Denimhead 0
                          Joined:

                          @Denimhead-0 anything by Foursquare is a good choice. Doorly’s is their regular series, their exceptional cask series is great. If you are looking for a Jamaican rum, Worthy Park or Appleton. Eminente is a great sip, but may not be available in the US as its Cuban.

                          If you are looking at independent bottlers, Velier has good options

                          last edited by ChapC Denimhead 0D 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • ChapC
                            Chap
                            見習いボス
                            @Tago Mago
                            Joined:

                            @Tago-Mago said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):

                            Eminente is a great sip, but may not be available in the US as its Cuban.

                            It is!

                            IMG_0549.jpeg

                            God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • J
                              Jett129
                              見習いボス
                              @Denimhead 0
                              Joined:

                              @Denimhead-0 The Foursquare rums are next level. The only place that I know that has any of them is Astor Wines and Liquors in NYC. A few times a year they have Rum sales and I usually try and get one. If you go to their website and sign up for notifications, you’ll know when they have sales. They have the most eclectic liquor selection I’ve ever seen. If you call up when they have a sale, they’ll usually hold your purchase for a week.

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • catdad1C
                                catdad1
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                Waiting on my better half to get ready to go to lunch and ran out of cold ones. Classic.

                                20260926_142706.jpg

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                • Denimhead 0D
                                  Denimhead 0
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  @Tago Mago
                                  Joined:

                                  @Tago-Mago Thanks, will check these out 🙌

                                  IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • Denimhead 0D
                                    Denimhead 0
                                    Iron Heart Deity
                                    Joined:

                                    IMG_3759.jpeg

                                    IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • 68degreesorless6
                                      68degreesorless
                                      Haraki san Student
                                      Joined:

                                      Diplomatico rums from Venezuela are good and widely available

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • SFMCfrankyS
                                        SFMCfranky
                                        Haraki san Student
                                        Joined:

                                        Snagged these two from my favorite sommelier today. I’ve never tasted the Full Proof before.

                                        IMG_6562.jpeg

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.