Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?
-
@goosehd good call, I’d nab that
-
- 9oz Purple Ombré Flannel (reactive dyed)
- Merino wool UHF (or even alpaca)
- 21oz wabash hunting vest
- 21oz Superblack Selvedge Rider's Jacket (red selvedge id)
- SExIH 03 Reissue; 21oz Superblack Selvedge Bicycle Rider's Jeans. (Maybe using a crotch gusset?)
-
16 oz Slubby Selvedge Shoulder Bag
-
Jeans with suspender buttons

-
You can contact shop@ironheart.co.uk and ask for that to be done with any jeans we sell....
-
@Giles REALLY?? Never occurred to me to ask (though admittedly I'm just getting into the suspender game).
Duly noted for my next order
-
@corralitos Yeah its something I can do for you, you would just need to pay for a HD snap upgrade and I can get that all sorted for you, I actually did it for my first pair of IH jeans 666S-18, if you are ever interested just give me a email or a DM, more than happy to help.
-
-
More madras.
Despite being an unpopular thread...
https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/8923/ihsh-226-iye-5-5oz-selvedge-madras-check-work-shirt-indigo-yellow?_=1787689186943
That shirt has been my most wearable shirt this summer. More colors and short sleeves would be amazing. -
@corralitos 100%
-
-
Has a high rise straight leg with no taper, or at the very least the hem of 634, ever been made?
-
@harleylawhorn check out the 1955’s and the 684’s.
-
Well... you got me hooked on the IHV-02-IND, now you got to give me longer shirts that I can tuck in to style it with
. (Necessity is the mother of invention or something like that)I understand your audience doesn't want to look like they're participating in a rodeo but I've been doing a bit of vintage shopping and am appreciating the intentional longer body (long tails, if you will) of these older work and western shirts that make them easier to tuck in. Gives me an opportunity to show off my belt, wear my vest more neatly, and "feel" a bit more retro in my styling.
-
I’d love a western boot cut. Like IH’s take on Wrangler’s 13MWZ, even with the leather patch moved to the same spot on the high pocket. Would cop instantly, starch, and press a seam into those soooo quickly


