• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

    Future and Planned Products
    886
    15.8k
    7.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      I know this is an oddball request, but what about an IH branded ceramic or even melamine ashtray? I don't smoke but I love collecting cool ones and using one as a pocket dump.

      IG: bluehandsslim

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • RubyRaeR
        RubyRae
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        The 17oz duck "untucked" CPO is a cult classic for many reasons, and always made me wonder why not explore more "work" version CPO's? In this case and a few other examples the twill lining accents are the superior design and are more coveted. Excited for fall/winter '26. Cheers!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • GilesG
          Giles
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          How's this?

          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

          last edited by Giles RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • N
            Northman
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            I know I have mentioned remaking IHJ-81 - 17oz Cotton Duck Work Jacket before. I wonder if it has been thought of? Another thing I was wondering about is if the mills etc doing the heavy fabrics are under a lot of load currently. Could it be explored whether a work jacket would be made from a duck fabric of different weight. Looking at the 11oz duck cargos of fw26.
            Anyway I just love the look of IHJ-81. Anything that would be close to a brown duck carhartt detroit jacket but with superior IH construction would be 🔥 imo.

            last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • RubyRaeR
              RubyRae
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Giles
              Joined:

              @Giles that my friend is beautiful, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • todyT
                tody
                啓蒙家
                @Northman
                Joined:

                @Northman with the IHJ-61 making a return as the IHJ-169, i think this is something in the realm of possibility. i would like it!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • D
                  davidwalker
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  I have owned a pair of Ralph cargo shorts for close 20 years in a heavy chino, they are absolutely destroyed I bought the green canvas cargo shorts last year to replace them (and they are great) but if your planning a run of cargo shorts next year can i suggest a heavy chino fabric??

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    Purple madras long sleeve.

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • R
                      roydub87
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Ok hear me out this from 21oz and 18oz denim scraps

                      IMG_8569.jpeg

                      Sic transit Gloria glory fades

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @goosehd
                        Joined:

                        @goosehd good call, I’d nab that

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • S
                          sabergirl
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          A nato would end up way too thick with IH denims. We would need to have a second layer to go through the pins. I’d like a D-ring strap belt out of denim or duck!

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • L
                            Luzid
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:
                            • 9oz Purple Ombré Flannel (reactive dyed)
                            • Merino wool UHF (or even alpaca)
                            • 21oz wabash hunting vest
                            • 21oz Superblack Selvedge Rider's Jacket (red selvedge id)
                            • SExIH 03 Reissue; 21oz Superblack Selvedge Bicycle Rider's Jeans. (Maybe using a crotch gusset?)
                            last edited by Luzid hajdukH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • J
                              jyojidayo
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              16 oz Slubby Selvedge Shoulder Bag

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • corralitosC
                                corralitos
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                Joined:

                                Jeans with suspender buttons 🙂

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                • GilesG
                                  Giles
                                  IHUK Crew
                                  Joined:

                                  You can contact shop@ironheart.co.uk and ask for that to be done with any jeans we sell....

                                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                  last edited by corralitosC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • corralitosC
                                    corralitos
                                    Haraki san Prodigy
                                    @Giles
                                    Joined:

                                    @Giles REALLY?? Never occurred to me to ask (though admittedly I'm just getting into the suspender game).
                                    Duly noted for my next order 🙏

                                    last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • GilesG
                                      Giles
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      Double check with @JoshC . I can certainly be done if we have the appropriate tack buttons. Probably be a small charge too, like snap upgrade price.....

                                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • hajdukH
                                        hajduk
                                        啓蒙家
                                        @Luzid
                                        Joined:

                                        @Luzid the 633 (SE exclusive) is very very close to the IHxSE-03😉

                                        "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • JoshCJ
                                          JoshC
                                          IHUK Crew
                                          @corralitos
                                          Joined:

                                          @corralitos Yeah its something I can do for you, you would just need to pay for a HD snap upgrade and I can get that all sorted for you, I actually did it for my first pair of IH jeans 666S-18, if you are ever interested just give me a email or a DM, more than happy to help.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • weftyarnW
                                            weftyarn
                                            啓蒙家
                                            Joined:

                                            25Oz SBG 888

                                            Use it or lose it.

                                            last edited by SonnyTheElderS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.