• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-738-GRN - Whipcord Cargo Pants - Army Green

    Bottoms
    22
    53
    5.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RossR
      Ross
      IHUK Crew
      @Daniel San
      Joined:

      @Daniel-San Not really, whipcord is a tough fabric and really wont give you any stretch that's worth mentioning

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Daniel SanD
        Daniel San
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        good to know , thanks Ross !!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • TobiT
          Tobi
          Haraki san Prodigy
          @Ross
          Joined:

          @Ross said in IH-738-GRN - Whipcord Cargo Pants - Army Green:

          @Daniel-San Hey Mate, sorry I missed your question first time round! Per the pic Alex posted above, can confirm there's no 'knee' seams on this one

          I actually think this means the knee is not double fabric. The whipcord cargo I have (502) has two seams because of double layer knee planels....

          last edited by Tobi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • manufc10M
            manufc10
            Iron Heart Deity
            Joined:

            These also have flaps on the back pockets where as the DR collab cargo's do not. Just another thing to consider if that matters to anyone.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • RossR
              Ross
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              NOW LIVE

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Denman JohnD
                Denman John
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                I’m really liking these cargo pants that recently arrived and plan to bring them travelling this winter. Perfect weight and fit with room for thermals underneath. It’s hard to capture the true colour when photographing as it changes with the light.

                FullSizeRender.jpeg

                IMG_7190.jpeg

                IMG_7157.jpeg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • MindfulbiscuitM
                  Mindfulbiscuit
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Yeah I love these highly recommended

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Signal11S
                    Signal11
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Any chance on a (small) restock of tag size 32? 😊

                    Having no destination, I’m never lost.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • hajdukH
                      hajduk
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      I just wanted to comment on how beautifully made and finished this cargo model is. I bought it a few months ago from Selfedge, as my size was sold out almost everywhere else. I've owned the 703 and 706 models in the past. I find it interesting and fascinating to see how a model evolves over the years, with new and improved finishes, new fabrics, and changes in the cut, ultimately reaching, in my opinion, near perfection. Thanks!

                      IMG_2428.jpeg

                      "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                      last edited by Denimhead 0D Denman JohnD 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 10
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @hajduk
                        Joined:

                        @hajduk Perfect fit 👊

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • Denman JohnD
                          Denman John
                          Haraki san Prodigy
                          @hajduk
                          Joined:

                          IMG_1243.jpeg

                          @hajduk They are special aren’t they. I was also wearing my pair today as well. They’ve been on 2 trips to Nepal/SE Asia and have held up great over the past couple of years. Highly recommended.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.