• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Guilty Party

    Iron Heart Retailers
    19
    47
    6.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SKTS
      SKT
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Snagged one too. We have a club forming

      Rampant Hemmer
      WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • Go For ChillG
        Go For Chill
        Iron Heart Deity
        Joined:

        Ditto. I may or may not have a matching sticker at home already.

        The above comment should be read with all the levity your current mental state will allow.

        "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Thomas Edison

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • ?
          A Former User
          Joined:

          CJC (Clean Jeans Club)?

          last edited by SKTS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • SKTS
            SKT
            見習いボス
            @A Former User
            Joined:

            @Sir_Cuffs-a-Lot need a patch now

            Rampant Hemmer
            WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • OaktaviaO
              Oaktavia
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              I can dig it!

              IG: theindigowizard

              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • AnesthetistA
                Anesthetist
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                My cousins and I popped into the shop today and were blown away with the selection and service. Great people, I wish I couldve fit more into my luggage!
                Thanks guys @guiltyparty

                IMG_8465.jpeg
                IMG_8463.jpeg IMG_8464.jpeg

                IG: bluehandsslim

                last edited by Anesthetist northsouthdenimguyN guiltypartyG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                • S
                  sabergirl
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Cool new birthday hat, Matt!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    @Anesthetist
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist

                    I almost went down there today around noon, but decided I probably should work instead of hanging out…

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • guiltypartyG
                      guiltyparty
                      @Anesthetist
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist Nice! Sorry I wasn't there to meet you but very glad the crew took good care of you. Thank you very much for the kind words.

                      last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @guiltyparty
                        Joined:

                        @guiltyparty will definitely be back. I’m trying really hard to talk my cousin into one of those new military CPO’s.

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.