• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHG-071-GRN - Slimline Small Shell Cordovan Wallet - Green

    Hardware
    7
    10
    983
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RossR
      Ross
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      IHG-071-GRN - Slimline Small Shell Cordovan Wallet - Green

      A slimline folding wallet, handmade using beautiful Shell Cordovan leather. Widely favoured by high-end shoemakers, Shell Cordovan is renowned for its exceptional durability and striking aesthetics, quickly developing a rich patina with regular use. Each wallet is built by the esteemed Japanese leather artisans at Calf Japan using high-tensile sinew stitching for durability.

      This model omits the coin pouch found on bulkier designs, replaced by a removable card holder for a sleeker, more minimalist profile.

      20260930-20260930-DSC_1913.jpg

      20260930-20260930-DSC_1929.jpg

      Stockists
      Iron Heart UK

      UK
      Rivet & Hide

      USA
      Self Edge
      Iron Shop Provisions

      last edited by Ross 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • RossR
        Ross
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        NOW LIVE

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • mclaincauseyM
          mclaincausey
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet. I don’t need a wallet.

          Think it, be it.

          last edited by goosehdG MizmazzleM 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @mclaincausey
            Joined:

            @mclaincausey ...but you're going to buy one. 🙂

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MizmazzleM
              Mizmazzle
              見習いボス
              @mclaincausey
              Joined:

              @mclaincausey green for your green!! I’ve got a color #8 shell wallet I love. But one is going to have to do for me. Shell is some cool shit though!!

              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • mclaincauseyM
                mclaincausey
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                I have the original cordovan mid wallet in black that I used for years. Never use now, but it’s too beautiful to let go.

                Think it, be it.

                last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  @mclaincausey
                  Joined:

                  @mclaincausey that’s my situation as well. Amazing piece of kit though.

                  I think that green cordovan is going to patina BEAUTIFULLY. It would be an excellent addition to that amazing backpack of yours as well….

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • RossR
                    Ross
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHG-071-GRN Restock|||

                    IHG-071-GRN Restock
                    [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1791298800000, 1791299100000, false]] UTC
                    See time in your time zone

                    IHG-071-GRN Restock

                    [[calendar:response_yes]] 0
                    [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
                    [[calendar:response_no]] 0
                    plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • NickN
                      Nick
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      20261001-20261001-S27_1080.jpg

                      The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AdamJA
                        AdamJ
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        RESTOCK

                        The devil is in the detail..

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.