• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Goose Goes to Gosport (along with Neph)

    Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
    33
    205
    24.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • goosehdG
      goosehd
      Mod Squad
      Joined:

      In my view, the heart of a home is the kitchen.  With that in mind, we built our home with an open concept with the living, dining, and kitchen areas open and connected for that purpose.  I just wish we had added another sink/washing area so that we weren’t bumping elbows.

      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ChapC
        Chap
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        @goosehd:

        In my view, the heart of a home is the kitchen.  With that in mind, we built our home with an open concept with the living, dining, and kitchen areas open and connected for that purpose. …

        We too… in a perfect world you would just live around the corner... (I've never been to Canada  ;))

        “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
        — Winnie The Pooh

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          @Chap:

          … in a perfect world you would just live around the corner...

          ^ seconded

          si tacuisses

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            Joined:

            I love you guys!!

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • neph93N
              neph93
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              I’ll put this here for now…

              As well as being showered with love and attention on my trip to the UK, I was also showered with gifts. From  @scooter I got beer, and a mystery item, (which is still a mystery because @Giles can’t find it[emoji38]). I was also blessed by forum members with a pair of anni jeans and a mug.

              In addition, @goosehd did something marvellous. He gifted me something that I really should own already, but don’t, from his own collection. The XHS has long been my favourite denim (with stiff competition from UHR), and I’m surely a vest guy.

              The reasons why I didn’t own an IH-526V-XHS are both simple and complex. But now I do… and it is every bit as glorious as I always imagined it to be. Thank you D.

              «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
              We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

              • Alan Turing
              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S
                sabergirl
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                Fantastic, Dennis! Looks like it was made for you, Reuben. Enjoy it in good health [emoji3590]

                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MattM
                  Matt
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Could an IH Commune be too far off?  We’re totally into that.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • GilesG
                    Giles
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    @scooter I am still taking the house apart looking for the "sensible" place I put it.  It was at the foot of the bed for weeks, but I move it to somewhere "safer"….....FFS, sorry

                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • GraemeG
                      Graeme
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      @neph93:

                      I’m surely a the vest guy.

                      Fixed that for you. 😃

                      I was curious what vest you were going to acquire in Gosport. I knew that there was going to be one…

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • scooterS
                        scooter
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        @Giles:

                        @scooter I am still taking the house apart looking for the "sensible" place I put it.  It was at the foot of the bed for weeks, but I move it to somewhere "safer"….....FFS, sorry

                        No worries, G. IWHWIH…  😉 😃

                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • neph93N
                          neph93
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @scooter:

                          @Giles:

                          It was at the foot of the bed for weeks, but I move it to somewhere "safer"….....

                          No worries, G. IWHWIH…  😉 😃

                          My attitude exactly [emoji38]

                          «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                          We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                          • Alan Turing
                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.