IH-526J-SLBod - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Type III Jacket - Overdyed
-
Starting my third spring with this great jacket. Two years of rotational wear and 2 hand washes so far.

-
@jdwaid was deciding between this and the 19oz but your pic makes it easier!
and to all, I have a size 40 type 2 in 16oz that I would like to swap for this type III OD Black if there're any taker

-
Jacket just arrived, love this texture.

-
The texture is amazing, and gets better with time.






-
@caithangkhanh nice work, best one I've seen yet. Overdyed jackets fade the best IMO!
-
Agreed!!!

-
@AdamJ thanks! I appreciate the kind words.
OD certainly take a bit more effort and wear to fade, but it’s so rewarding once the fades start coming in. I really need to add some more OD pieces to my small collection. This is my only OD piece.
-
Has anyone noted color transfer from this jacket to lighter colored shirts? Also, for folks that have owned the jacket for a bit, are you folks treating the leather patch with anything? Thanks in advance!
-
Same answer for all the threads you asked this question in. There is a risk that you will get indigo/OD transfer to lighter coloured shirts, but how much is a function of how tight you wear them, how much you sweat and how active you are. But it will usually completely wash out.
I never bother treating a patch, but I never wash above 40C and usually at 30C.
-
I’m a hair away from grabbing one of these but hesitating due to the twist risk. I’m wasn’t familiar with what that even was until reading about it just now. How much of a problem is it on this jacket?
-
@chillmonroe I wear the regular type II slubby with zero issues.
