• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-555S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    67
    260
    43.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • LoaffishL
      Loaffish
      Joined:

      I was going for 38, now I'm going for 36 according to the new chart. Methinks that'll be popular, here's hoping I'll snag.

      last edited by Loaffish 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Rustygate37R
        Rustygate37
        The Unwoven
        Joined:

        I didnt even need a new pair of jeans like 6 pairs ago
        But a pair of raw 555’s would be awesome especially if this is it for the fabric.
        Been chasing much roomier dimensions lately and have been loving the extra ease of movement.
        A CPO in this stuff would of been killer

        last edited by FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • FlavourFadeF
          FlavourFade
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Rustygate37
          Joined:

          @Rustygate37 I already said an UHR Type 3 would be my holy grail but won't happen in our lifetime sadly.

          Insta: max_25oz

          WTB:
          -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
          -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

          last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • Rustygate37R
            Rustygate37
            The Unwoven
            @FlavourFade
            Joined:

            @FlavourFade awww hell yeah, now ya talkin

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • NickN
              Nick
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              You can view the crew's vitals here

              Rudi in a 34.

              20260811-20260811-J04_2185.jpg

              20260811-20260811-J04_2204.jpg

              20260811-20260811-J04_2210.jpg

              20260811-20260811-J04_2247.jpg

              The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • Daniel SanD
                Daniel San
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                @Shane-B
                will you get these mate ?

                last edited by Shane BS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Shane BS
                  Shane B
                  IHG Crew
                  @Daniel San
                  Joined:

                  @Daniel-San No, not his one.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • RossR
                    Ross
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    RESTOCK

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      Notchas
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Scored!

                      AIR GUITAR!!!!!!
                      (Aerosmith walk this way)))))

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • LoaffishL
                        Loaffish
                        Joined:

                        Me too , money taken by 16.01 BST, like a rat out of hell... or a bat up a drainpipe.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • WithBongInHandW
                          WithBongInHand
                          Joined:

                          I copped a pair as well. My second and final pair of UHR. 🥲

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            crogers0031
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            I got a pair too. My first (and final) UHR!

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • MizmazzleM
                              Mizmazzle
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              Can’t believe I slacked on grabbing UHR the last couple runs. Guess I thought I’d have a chance down the line. 634 and 888 are my cuts. 555 generally is too skinny for me. But I’m tempted to size up on these and see what happens…

                              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • DQ142D
                                DQ142
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                So I’m looking to purchase a pair. Can someone please tell me how much the waste will shrink? Is it on average 1 inch or is it more?

                                last edited by V 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • V
                                  V-P
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  @DQ142
                                  Joined:

                                  @DQ142 The waist shrinks about an inch when washing but will stretch back out almost immediately as soon as you put them on. So you can pretty much ignore that. The inseam will not stretch back out, so they will become about two inches shorter permanently after washing.

                                  last edited by DQ142D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                  • DQ142D
                                    DQ142
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @V-P
                                    Joined:

                                    @V-P thank you for the reply

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • K
                                      Kurbrubador
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Anyone have the an 888S-SBG and this and have fit pics? I'm interested in the UHR but knowing the 555 is the last (don't think I'll fit in a 777) I want to see how different it is from a 888 or a 634. I have thick thighs but realized the 888 actually makes it look thicker than when I wear a 634, probably the tapering.

                                      last edited by EvoChoppinE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • EvoChoppinE
                                        EvoChoppin
                                        The Unwoven
                                        @Kurbrubador
                                        Joined:

                                        @Kurbrubador not sure if this helps since it’s the opposite but here’s a comparison between the 888-Uhr and 555-sbg. IMG_6304.jpeg IMG_6303.jpeg

                                        last edited by K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                        • K
                                          Kurbrubador
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @EvoChoppin
                                          Joined:

                                          @EvoChoppin Does help a lot, thanks! My 888 SBG seem to fit closer to your 555 SBG, so I might have tough chances to fit in 555 UHR unless I size up which I do not like

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • JBJ
                                            JB
                                            Haraki san Student
                                            Joined:

                                            What have I done wrong? I have soaked them for 1 hour in 55-60 degrees hot water. Then in the washing machine at 30 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They have only shrunk 1 cm in the inseam 😳 What should I do now?🙏🏻

                                            ⚡️💀⚡️

                                            last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.