IH-666S-14ii - 14oz Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo/Indigo
-
I think you folks need to put me on the payroll. I posted this, Fit Check, in r/rawdenim, and everybody went crazy over this cut. They fit like a glove and I can't wait to see what the double indigo does. Unfortunately, I'm currently breaking in two other pairs of jeans, so these may have to wait until fall. They look and feel fantastic. Thanks, IH.


-
Good day to all!
I also received my 666 in size 36 a few days ago, I have been wearing them for 4 days already (usually I soak new jeans right away, this time I decided to walk around without washing for a while)
The denim is thick and soft. I suppose that in the future there will be a great interesting fade.
This is my second experience with double indigo (the first one was with one indonesian firm)
-


I’m not sure the exact differences but these are the IH-666S-142II worn for 2 years.
-
@kiecker glorious! These are so good, well done.
-
@kiecker these look killer man!
-
G goosehd forked this topic on
-
Are this jeans continuous production? How do they fit compared to the 777 cut?
-
@nicolas8163 I would assume these were a one-off run since they only had one release in 2023 and according to the product page there is no restock scheduled currently. Please correct me if I'm wrong @ShopatIronHeart
In short, the 666 has a mid-rise with a slim leg and very slight taper. The 777 has a low rise with a slim leg and more pronounced taper from the knee down.
More details on the cuts and a cut comparison here and here.
There a few sizes left for both cuts, may be worth checking. Be sure to measure a pair that fits you well and compare to the posted size chart. Any questions the IHUK crew is happy to help. Just drop them an email at shop@ironheart.co.uk
-
@Tago-Mago I don't believe we have any immediate plans to bring this back, but that's not to say this won't come back in the future.
As Tago-Mago said, please don't hesitate to email shop@ironheart.co.uk if you need anything else, we're happy to help!
