• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Rolling Dub Trio

    Footwear
    31
    140
    25.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FlavourFadeF
      FlavourFade
      Raw and Unwashed
      @SourPower
      Joined:

      @SourPower such a great boot!! I am looking at the new RDT M42.5 a bit right now they seem interesting too

      Insta: max_25oz

      WTB:
      -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
      -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • KasiK
        Kasi
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        I try those on in Rivet and Hide solid boots
        But have something else am from Rivet and Hide,
        waiting to arrive

        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • I
          imgg
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          @Kasi Do you know if they will get more Caspers or another model from RDT?

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • KasiK
            Kasi
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            @imgg
            Good question right now Danny is in Japan.
            Always looking at new stuff.
            Also something sell well mostly gets stock, even may take on new design. If he likes it

            Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • SourPowerS
              SourPower
              Iron Heart Deity
              Joined:

              Roots 8.5 - Brown Horsebutt

              IMG_8483.jpeg
              IMG_8487.jpeg

              Excess In Moderation

              last edited by FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • FlavourFadeF
                FlavourFade
                Raw and Unwashed
                @SourPower
                Joined:

                @SourPower 2nd pair of RDT for you, no? Congrats they look amazing. Am thinking about snagging a pair of Stan chelsea boots

                Insta: max_25oz

                WTB:
                -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                last edited by SourPowerS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • SourPowerS
                  SourPower
                  Iron Heart Deity
                  @FlavourFade
                  Joined:

                  @FlavourFade indeed, you could say I’m on a roll 😂 Their boots work so well with the shape of my foot, so I feel like this will become an expensive hobby….

                  Excess In Moderation

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    cardboardbox
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    So I let impulses get the best of me again and ordered a pair of Casper’s in black Kobe shrink leather. I really don’t see anything online on this type of leather, is it similar to chromexel? Wondering how these will age, couldn’t decide between these or the brown horsehide

                    IMG_1406.webp

                    last edited by cardboardbox D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                    • Daniel SanD
                      Daniel San
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Gleaners in hand dyed italian horsehide , only 100 pairs ever made 😎
                      awesome patina already….

                      IMG_4796.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • D
                        discobeard
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @cardboardbox
                        Joined:

                        @cardboardbox did your Caspers arrive? How are they looking? I have them in the cxl and the brown horse and both are spectacular looking and comfortable straight out the box

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Daniel SanD
                          Daniel San
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          patina monster

                          c10bf70b-a433-4e39-bf7d-5674a112b041.jpeg
                          ef046855-397d-4184-a192-d8e0691081da.jpeg

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.