• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Kingdom Fungi

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    35
    230
    33.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChapC
      Chap
      見習いボス
      @Oaktavia
      Joined:

      @Oaktavia said in Kingdom Fungi:

      @Chap the Jacks are poisonous if consumed. You mean chicken of the woods?

      Ha that’s cool we call them Fette Henne which means fat hen

      God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • ChapC
        Chap
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Quick after work hunt

        IMG_0534.jpeg IMG_0536.jpeg IMG_0537.jpeg

        God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

        last edited by BrockB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
        • GilesG
          Giles
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          Nice

          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • BrockB
            Brock
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Some recent finds

            IMG_8978.jpeg
            IMG_8684.jpeg
            IMG_8679.jpeg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
            • BrockB
              Brock
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Chap
              Joined:

              @Chap nice Porcini!

              last edited by ChapC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • ChapC
                Chap
                見習いボス
                @Brock
                Joined:

                @Brock said in Kingdom Fungi:

                @Chap nice Porcini!

                Thanks! Nice Chanterelle @Brock

                God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T
                  twin
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Found some Fungi.

                  IMG_9620.JPG
                  IMG_9621.JPG
                  IMG_9623.JPG

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    IMG_5664.jpeg IMG_5665.jpeg IMG_5666.jpeg

                    Pheasant’s back with dinner.

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • Denman JohnD
                      Denman John
                      Haraki san Prodigy
                      Joined:

                      IMG_0290.jpeg

                      IMG_0310.jpeg
                      Cross posted … Chantelle mushrooms are popping around here.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • nurunuruN
                        nurunuru
                        Joined:

                        Noticed this blue wood on my walk today. Probably the work of elf cups (Chlorociboria) or somesuch.

                        PXL_20261004_192148554.jpg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.