• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart WAYWT - 2022 Edition

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    171
    3.3k
    1.0m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MattM
      Matt
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Don’t forget the salt encrusted cars that leave salt dust on your jeans when you swipe them and the basement that doesn’t stop leaking until June.  Hard pass.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • goosehdG
        goosehd
        Mod Squad
        Joined:

        I can honestly say I have no desire to do the beltway drives ever again especially if I have to get somewhere on a daily basis…

        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • jimcaseyJ
          jimcasey
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Duck CPO, 634s, Georgia boots, Guzzi V65. The CPO is my go to shirt now for a cafe or beach run on the bike.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • J
            Jett129
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Hands down,one of the coolest pictures I’ve ever seen on this thread. Checks a lot of boxes for me.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • jimcaseyJ
              jimcasey
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              @Jett129:

              Hands down,one of the coolest pictures I’ve ever seen on this thread. Checks a lot of boxes for me.

              If you mean my pic then thanks very much mate!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • MattM
                Matt
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                @jimcasey that’s a truly beautiful bike, I’m sure I needn’t tell you.  Only Italians could get away with painting a bike that color.    😎

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • jimcaseyJ
                  jimcasey
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  @Matt:

                  @jimcasey that’s a truly beautiful bike, I’m sure I needn’t tell you.  Only Italians could get away with painting a bike that color.    😎

                  Now I'm really flattered, as she came in red and black originally. I resprayed it in the green.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MattM
                    Matt
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    You have an Italian soul my friend.  I’d ride that bike any day, all day.  Enjoy.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J
                      Jett129
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      @jimcasey:

                      @Jett129:

                      Hands down,one of the coolest pictures I’ve ever seen on this thread. Checks a lot of boxes for me.

                      If you mean my pic then thanks very much mate!

                      .        Sorry should’ve tagged you but 100% your picture. @jimcasey

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • jimcaseyJ
                        jimcasey
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Thanks blokes!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • P
                          PJ
                          Haraki san Student
                          Joined:

                          @jimcasey most chime in as well.
                          Epic shot. Has a very authentic feel to it .
                          Love it .
                          Cheers
                          Peter

                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Peter 🤙😎

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • endoE
                            endo
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            Steve McQueen style @jimcasey 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

                            si tacuisses

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • bryaneidins70B
                              bryaneidins70
                              Iron Heart Deity
                              Joined:

                              Cool as fuck @jimcasey  😎

                              'Fail we may…Sail we must'

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • jimcaseyJ
                                jimcasey
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                Thank you for the lovely comments guys.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • P
                                  PJ
                                  Haraki san Student
                                  Joined:


                                  IHSH-232-Red
                                  IH-526j-SLBod

                                  Cheers
                                  Peter

                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                  Peter 🤙😎

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • Daniel SanD
                                    Daniel San
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    awesome combination Peter !

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • P
                                      PJ
                                      Haraki san Student
                                      Joined:

                                      Thank you Daniel. Merry Christmas [emoji1665][emoji3531][emoji319]

                                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                      Peter 🤙😎

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ChapC
                                        Chap
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        Much to warm for the black beast today

                                        “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                                        — Winnie The Pooh

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • AppfaffA
                                          Appfaff
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          MY INTRO INTO THE BIB BROTHERHOOD

                                          IHSW-BUR | IH-812-WHT | Jordan 1

                                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • S
                                            spaniarddh
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:



                                            335blk
                                            555s142bb
                                            Wesco

                                            Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.