BS-10 - GOOD ART HLYWD Model 10 Bracelet
-
-
Just to be sure: that's the 19 cm here?
-
For a size B, what would the 18cm match up with on the good art website? Would that be the 15 link 18.25-19cm?
-




Ordered and received my AA this week. But I'm somehow on the fence regarding the sizing. I have expected that it would sit more loose (18.5 cm wrist diameter, got the 19 cm/18 links). It's clearly not as loose as some other owners here have shown it on their photos. But there is still much play on the wrist. And as you can see one of the pictures, there is about 1-2 fingers room between wrist and bracelet.
So far, it feels more snug than expected. But not tight and with play. On the contrary, if it would be a size larger, I might get annoyed of too much play. And that it would slip too low.
Appreciate your opinions on the pictures!
-
Looks perfectly fine to me.
-
@AdamC I’m with Adam. Mine has a little more wiggle room but it’s highly personal

At any rate welcome to the model 10 club
️
️
