• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-101J - 1946 101J Riders Jacket

    Jackets
    80
    369
    137.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • steelworkerS
      steelworker
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Fit looks good 👍 I don’t usually button up , next size up might be too big

      Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
      Well, I have others.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • AnesthetistA
        Anesthetist
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Prob wont stretch that much in the arms tbh

        Btw nice coconut chairs!

        IG: bluehandsslim

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • MattM
          Matt
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          I think jean jackets in general look good as over layers and as tighter over just a tshirt. It’s of course less versatile when tighter, but it’s a cooler look. Depends on what you’re going for.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • L
            Lowlander
            Haraki san Expert
            Joined:

            Paired with a brand new 555-02, which is the same denim.

            20260327_143246(1).jpg

            last edited by OaktaviaO denim-dawgD 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 7
            • OaktaviaO
              Oaktavia
              見習いボス
              @Lowlander
              Joined:

              @Lowlander most excellent! I regret selling mine!

              IG: theindigowizard

              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

              last edited by L 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • L
                Lowlander
                Haraki san Expert
                @Oaktavia
                Joined:

                @Oaktavia cheers! And yes I can feel your pain! 😅 I keep coming back to this old jacket

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • FlavourFadeF
                  FlavourFade
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Creases are set after only a couple of wears, really love the 18oz denim as a jacket. Glad I was able to find this one

                  PXL_20260906_080548360.jpg

                  Insta: max_25oz

                  WTB:
                  -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                  -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • denim-dawgD
                    denim-dawg
                    Iron Heart Deity
                    @Lowlander
                    Joined:

                    @Lowlander s i c k ❤

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • OaktaviaO
                      Oaktavia
                      見習いボス
                      @FlavourFade
                      Joined:

                      @FlavourFade dude hell yeah, what an awesome find. Was my first IH jacket long sold.

                      IG: theindigowizard

                      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.