• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    249
    5.9k
    1.6m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GoodtimeJohnnyG
      GoodtimeJohnny
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      I'd post more but I've been wearing the same thing for 3 days
      image.png
      image.png
      image.png

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 30
      • kojimastreetsK
        kojimastreets
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        RGT
        OCBD
        IH634ib

        IMG_5038.jpeg
        IMG_5040.jpeg

        IG: kojimastreets

        last edited by WithBongInHandW Indigo AlchemistI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 30
        • WithBongInHandW
          WithBongInHand
          Joined:

          445
          555-XHSib going strong

          IMG_5501.jpeg

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 25
          • BenBWHB
            BenBWH
            Haraki san Student
            @GoodtimeJohnny
            Joined:

            @GoodtimeJohnny ah man your too kind! thanks bro

            Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • BenBWHB
              BenBWH
              Haraki san Student
              Joined:

              IMG_8191.jpeg
              IMG_8192.jpeg

              Over dressed for WFH doing spreadsheets in my kitchen but why the hell not eh!

              Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 24
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                @kojimastreets
                Joined:

                @kojimastreets those jeans look killer!

                last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • Indigo AlchemistI
                  Indigo Alchemist
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @kojimastreets
                  Joined:

                  @kojimastreets Great Outfit, might steal that idea for my next business meeting 🤜🤛

                  "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

                  last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • kojimastreetsK
                    kojimastreets
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @WithBongInHand
                    Joined:

                    @WithBongInHand Thanks amigo! Picked these up last time I was in Osaka. Love them so much

                    IG: kojimastreets

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • kojimastreetsK
                      kojimastreets
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Indigo Alchemist
                      Joined:

                      @Indigo-Alchemist can't go wrong with an OCBD!

                      IG: kojimastreets

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • JamesBJ
                        JamesB
                        IHUK Crew
                        @BenBWH
                        Joined:

                        @BenBWH Awesome Cargos mate

                        last edited by BenBWHB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • BenBWHB
                          BenBWH
                          Haraki san Student
                          @JamesB
                          Joined:

                          @JamesB cheers big dog! Your fault these! 😂

                          Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

                          last edited by JamesBJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • JamesBJ
                            JamesB
                            IHUK Crew
                            @BenBWH
                            Joined:

                            @BenBWH You're welcome mate 😁

                            last edited by BenBWHB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • BenBWHB
                              BenBWH
                              Haraki san Student
                              @JamesB
                              Joined:

                              @JamesB haha! Thanks again pal

                              Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • AppfaffA
                                Appfaff
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                Thanks for the kind words @endo @GraemeE @Tago-Mago

                                Pulled out some oldies, but goodies, today.

                                IMG_2205.jpeg

                                IHSH-118 (I believe that's the model number)
                                Buck Mason Toughknit Made in USA T
                                Vintage Ralph Lauren Belt
                                Buck Mason Loomstate "Full Saddle" Jeans
                                Viberg x Iron Heart "Blue Chromexel Service Boots

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
                                • northsouthdenimguyN
                                  northsouthdenimguy
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  It’s just too hot. I’m on my five-year plan to be in the mountains… now if I can just convince my wife.

                                  IMG_5636.jpeg
                                  IMG_5638.jpeg

                                  @selveldgesteps

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 27
                                  • John GaltJ
                                    John Galt
                                    啓蒙家
                                    Joined:

                                    285ind, PT, 555S-19L, Anderson Bean

                                    IMG_9580.jpeg

                                    No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
                                    • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                                      GoodtimeJohnny
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Weird day already
                                      IMG_0918.jpeg
                                      IMG_0926.jpeg

                                      last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 25
                                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                                        northsouthdenimguy
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        And I thought my wife wasn’t paying attention. She commented yesterday that my Bakers are starting to fade, which I’m perfectly fine with. I’ve worn these things countless times this summer, and they’ve been absolutely amazing.

                                        And for the record, she did not refer to them as Bakers. She said “pants.” Baby steps, baby steps.

                                        IMG_5650.jpeg

                                        @selveldgesteps

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 21
                                        • AppfaffA
                                          Appfaff
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          So a bit of a story time, trip down memory lane if you will....

                                          Back in 2009, I had moved on from Nudie Jeans to Japanese repro stuff, but was in college and couldn't afford Iron Heart or The Flat Head, but was very active on a popular forum at the time. I mainly just used it to live vicariously through cool, well dressed people around the world. I was 100% obsessed with what @kiya was doing with Self Edge at the time (I had all the look books from the years prior downloaded on my laptop and used screen shots of bay area bartenders and yo-yo pros rocking well faded Skull Jeans, Short Sleeve Sweatshirts and super tight TFH 3001s as my screen saver.)

                                          In early 2010, Self Edge did a collab with Sugar Cane, making a 5 pocket pant out of the jungle cloth (whipcord) used on the Buzz Rickson's N1 Jackets. They looked awesome, and I vividly remember a photo of Kiya gifting @Giles a pair of them on a trip.

                                          When I got my first out of college job, those pants went on sale from SE, but all they had left was a size 38 (I was a 34-36 at the time) - so I bothered Kiya with a bunch of questions on twitter about shrinking them, they advised me it wouldn't work, and I bought them anyways. I wore them a few times after trying to boil the heck out of them, and ended up selling to a Buffalo Exchange in New Orleans along with a pair of 9301s I tried to do the same thing with...

                                          Years later, as I had began to comfortable wear size 38 pants, I always regretted not keeping those pants.

                                          In 2017, my little brother @FormulaPfaff and I visited the legend @Clint_D in Austin, TX for an IH Meet Up, and he had a pair of the jungle cloth pants he had acquired at some point. He generously gifted them to Greg, who rocked them for a few years and recently sent them to me. Now that I can happily fit into them, I was excited to wear them during a rainy day where the jungle cloth is the ideal fabric.

                                          Anyways, enough of the story, and down to the pics:

                                          IMG_2207.jpeg
                                          IHM-02-BLK
                                          IHSH- Double Face Indigo Workshirt (No clue what number, but this one is from 2019)
                                          Merz B. T-Shirt
                                          Sinn STa 104
                                          IHB-01 Natural
                                          SE x TE11
                                          Iron Heart x Wesco Burlap Engneers

                                          IMG_2209.jpeg

                                          IMG_2211.jpeg

                                          IMG_2212.jpeg

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 31
                                          • Danimal506D
                                            Danimal506
                                            Haraki san Expert
                                            Joined:

                                            Found this cool 10th Anniversary shirt on eBay. It pairs great with my olive easy shorts.

                                            IMG_6884.jpeg

                                            IMG_6891.jpeg

                                            IMG_6898.jpeg

                                            IMG_6896.jpeg

                                            Kyle, TX

                                            last edited by Danimal506 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 26
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.