• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy

    Vests
    103
    456
    179.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • WithBongInHandW
      WithBongInHand
      @Ross
      Joined:

      @Ross what size Iron Heart shirt does he typically wear?

      last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • RossR
        Ross
        IHUK Crew
        @WithBongInHand
        Joined:

        @WithBongInHand Rudi? he's typically a Large but sometimes takes a medium here and there depending on the shirt

        last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • WithBongInHandW
          WithBongInHand
          @Ross
          Joined:

          @Ross thanks! I’m nervous about sizing on this one.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RossR
            Ross
            IHUK Crew
            Joined:

            RESTOCK

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • WithBongInHandW
              WithBongInHand
              Joined:

              Really stoked with this vest. I ended up going with my typical Iron Heart shirt size and Shaun was kind enough to pull me a vest with below average chest and shoulder measurements.

              Here’s an epic pic of me and Wade.

              IMG_5477.jpeg

              last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
              • MizmazzleM
                Mizmazzle
                見習いボス
                @WithBongInHand
                Joined:

                @WithBongInHand nice dude! Looks like a solid fit. Whats your normal shirt size? I grabbed the black version and went back and forth between large (normal shirt size) and medium. Ultimately went large. Won’t be getting my hands on it for awhile tho

                In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • WithBongInHandW
                  WithBongInHand
                  @Mizmazzle
                  Joined:

                  @Mizmazzle I’m normally an XXL but I’ll land on an XL sometimes depending on the measurements. This vest is an XXL and though it was perfectly acceptable when it arrived, 1 hot wash made it perfect.

                  last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    @WithBongInHand
                    Joined:

                    @WithBongInHand washing to perfection has been my back pocket plan. Curious which dimension you noticed the most movement in?

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by WithBongInHandW AetasA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • WithBongInHandW
                      WithBongInHand
                      @Mizmazzle
                      Joined:

                      @Mizmazzle I didn’t take measurements but I feel it in the chest through the waist and maybe even a little in the length.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • AetasA
                        Aetas
                        見習いボス
                        @Mizmazzle
                        Joined:

                        @Mizmazzle Look here for some washing measurements.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • MizmazzleM
                          Mizmazzle
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          Thanks @WithBongInHand @Aetas

                          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • EzaE
                            Eza
                            Joined:

                            I am interested in this vest however when looking at the size guide I have no idea what to go by with shirts I normally go for the P2P. All my IH shirts mostly western cuts and western CPO are all XXL. But the P2P on those on average are larger then the vest I do realize there are no sleeves and therefore the shoulders will not “bind” but not sure if I size up size down stick to my regular size any help and input would be appreciated.

                            “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • corralitosC
                              corralitos
                              Haraki san Prodigy
                              Joined:

                              @Eza, check the reply from @jordanscollected a few posts above. I had asked a similar question and his answer ended up helping me pick the right size.

                              last edited by EzaE 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • EzaE
                                Eza
                                @corralitos
                                Joined:

                                @corralitos thanks I read it and still unsure I emailed IH customer service thanks !

                                “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • EzaE
                                  Eza
                                  @corralitos
                                  Joined:

                                  @corralitos I think I’m going one size
                                  Down from my shirts I wear XXL shirts going with XL for the vest

                                  “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                                  last edited by Eza corralitosC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • corralitosC
                                    corralitos
                                    Haraki san Prodigy
                                    @Eza
                                    Joined:

                                    @Eza I think it’s a good move. I’m typically a XXXL and the XXL fits me great 👍

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.