• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-1955S-142 - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    51
    126
    18.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GilesG
      Giles
      IHUK Crew
      @welfare_burrito
      Joined:

      @welfare_burrito said in IH-1955S-142 - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo:

      s this to compensate for the rise being higher?

      No, just how they turned out.

      @welfare_burrito said in IH-1955S-142 - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo:

      If my 33 888 21oz fit perfect in the waist, should I expect these to fit well even if they are a bit more than .5" larger in the waist?

      As the guys at shop@ironheart.co.uk

      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        @jfive67
        Joined:

        @jfive67 said in IH-1955S-142 - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo:

        Did yall move the rear pockets up on these?

        No (well not intentionally, but you know - humans), could be you are looking at photos of different sizes.....

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by jfive67J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • jfive67J
          jfive67
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Giles
          Joined:

          @Giles

          Got it. I brought it up because the new 14oz overdyed 1955s I just got have higher pockets than my older 21oz indigos so I was contemplating grabbing 14oz indigos if pocket location had moved (upwards)


          Life's for living!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D
            deathbydenim
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Are you guys planning on a 21oz or 17oz variant this year?

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • AlexA
              Alex
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              Not this year

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • punchxP
                punchx
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                These look very interesting. I'm going to hit up BlackBlue this weekend to try a pair on!

                SKOL!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • First post
                  Last post
                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.