• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. vic_1977
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by vic_1977

    • RE: IHT-1600-WHT - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved T-Shirt - White

      Sick t-shirts. That’s my summary. I love them.

      I have heavy-knit tees from Dehen and Sunray, but the Iron Heart ones are my absolute favorites. I'd put the Real McCoy's basic tees as a close second.

      I own them in black, olive, cream, and white, and they’re ideal for spring and autumn. Unfortunately, they’re just too heavy for hot weather.

      For reference, I'm 176 cm (5'9") and 84 kg (185 lbs). I wear a size L.

      IMG_6120.jpg

      posted in Cut & Sewn
      vic_1977V
      vic_1977
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      Hi everyone, I'm Victor, originally from Mallorca, Spain and currently living in Bern, Switzerland.

      IMG_4890.jpg
      IMG_5178.jpg

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      vic_1977V
      vic_1977
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.