• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. sabergirl
    3. Posts
    S
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 5
    • Topics 6
    • Posts 5,651
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by sabergirl

    • RE: IHSH-451-ODG - 9oz Cotton Sateen Military CPO Shirt - Olive Drab Green

      @Barfeyman362 make sure to check out the shoulder measurement. A larger number there influences where the sleeves actually land. This shirt has roomy shoulders by comparison to other cuts.

      posted in Shirting
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      When I left SF in 2012 I was paying $1250 for a studio @meatmarketdenim1 . I had been in it since 2010, so not even that long. I can’t imagine what that same spot rents for now.

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_0924.jpeg
      New to me IHSH-12 is a new favorite! Now I know what all the hype was about. Someday I will have the purple 🥰

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo

      @moskiitto look for 714 and 705 cargo pants. 23 oz serge. It’s unreal.

      posted in Bottoms
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo

      Iron Heart heavy serge is probably my favorite fabric. The 23 oz was also amazing.

      posted in Bottoms
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IHSH-12 Heavy Ombre Check Western Shirt

      It’s grail-o’clock MFers!

      This shirt exceeds all my expectations. Now I just have to find the purps. Maybe in a size or two bigger?
      IMG_0924.jpeg
      The weight is so good. Not as heavy as a UHF, but heavier than the other fall/spring weight flannels I’ve had. First time with a 12 in my hands. Worth the wait.
      IMG_0925.jpeg

      posted in Shirting
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Wabbidashery… aka, The Heritage Heaven Tour

      The wabby has been a constant companion as I catch up with lots of work stuff. The public library’s transition from summer into fall is always chaos. Almost as much chaos as my desk! Or the back room.
      IMG_0923.jpeg
      IMG_0922.jpeg
      IMG_0921.jpeg

      posted in World Tours
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IHSW-48-BLK - 14 oz Ultra Heavyweight Sweat Cardigan – Black

      These are the best! I have a medium, but would consider getting a large if/when they come back.

      posted in Cut & Sewn
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      Hell yeah, Matt @Anesthetist . I would’ve been all over that if it ever got cold enough here. I’m sure it’s a killer piece

      posted in Jackets
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Samurai Jeans

      @worn2fade I got the 19 ounce because self edge had a sale!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Samurai Jeans

      Lookin’ good @worn2fade . I ended up grabbing a pair of these, and have been loving the freedom of movement. Finally found something baggy enough 🤣 for my assets

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Most coveted shirt ?

      More in the spirit of your question @fatmike71 id say as an over 10 year forum denizen that historically it was the IHSH-20. Blue one to be exact. Cookie monster

      posted in Shirting
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Most coveted shirt ?

      19 - blue or green
      22 - pink or green (OD would be okay, I guess?)
      16 - ivory
      105 - brown
      106 - brown or blue
      86 - green
      12 - OG purps

      Soooo many I want!

      Add dark rider in there. @Matt reminded me of it.

      posted in Shirting
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Wabbidashery… aka, The Heritage Heaven Tour

      Haha @Aetas that’s our staff bathroom, so not technically public. But it is huge!

      posted in World Tours
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Wabbidashery… aka, The Heritage Heaven Tour

      Im still riding the high of Baltimore, but the return to the day-to-day has been rough! One positive is having this amazing jacket just in time for cooler temps. My pics are as always lacking, but I’ve been loving wearing this.
      IMG_0880.jpeg
      IMG_0881.jpeg

      posted in World Tours
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @endo nice socks 👀

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Shit, I missed Nic explaining his tattoos?? @endo next time. Missed saying a proper goodbye to you, as well. But we will see you again, soon ❤️

      Glad you made it home safe, @jordanscollected . It was great to spend time with you ❤️

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Awww 🥰 @hajduk I was so glad to finally meet you, Pierre, and I’m sorry we didn’t get to say goodbye. Though it’s more like, “see you later”.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Glad you made it home safe, @Anesthetist Matt! We are going to have to take off here in a minute, will have to finish the game at the airport.
      IMG_0876.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      S
      sabergirl
    • RE: Wabbidashery… aka, The Heritage Heaven Tour

      Thanks Dirk @Aetas we missed you!

      Here are some pics of the jacket changing hands. So wonderful to get to do this in person @Chap
      FullSizeRender.jpeg
      FullSizeRender.jpeg

      posted in World Tours
      S
      sabergirl
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.