• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Mizmazzle
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 11
    • Topics 21
    • Posts 8,410
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by Mizmazzle

    • WTB: IHV 50 or IHV 47 size large (maybe medium)

      I’m Haunted by vests and have rode the rollercoaster trying to figure it out. These are two vests I’d love to have. Any help would be very nice of yall.

      Thanks for your consideration.
      Mizz

      posted in Want to Buy
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: American Football (NFL)

      @mclaincausey and some big losses to injury to make things that much more disconcerting.

      posted in Sport
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: For Sale: IHSB-BB-NAT - Natural Horsehide Jacket - The Bareback size Large

      Bump

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      @Kasi the guy I bought the cutout B from said it used to belong to you. So that’s kinda cool! I love the cutout Shazam.

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Zerrows

      @Denman-John @pechelman
      Thanks bros!
      I decided to switch to the black horse. I love the teacore effect on that leather. Feeling very relieved. Now I can wait with happy anticipation. Can’t thank you enough Phil.

      posted in Footwear
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Zerrows

      @Denman-John @goosehd @pechelman
      I DM’d Zerrows on IG this morning and they got back to me really quickly. Said I could change my order from the slit to the sabot as well as adjust my size. Feeling so much better now!!

      posted in Footwear
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo

      Yup!! I love my black 829s….hope the indigo comes back again one day so I can snag those too!

      posted in Bottoms
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      @Anesthetist thanks man. It’s way more bold than I’d ever wear to work or around town etc. But it’s def cool looking as a “throw it all on” sort of photo op.

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      Couple new bits and bobs to swing from the PAM…

      image.jpeg

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      @Anesthetist absolute BEAST!

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      @Danimal506 thanks man. I’m having a serious PAM love affair right now.

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Andersen-Andersen knitwear

      Oh sweet!! This is wonderful news.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Zerrows

      @Denman-John I’ve heard the IG message thing before too. Thanks for the reminder on that. Think I’ll give it a shot. I’ll def let ya know!

      posted in Footwear
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Zerrows

      @goosehd thanks! Hope it shakes out. I've messaged them a a few times since the first drop a few weeks back. But like you said....there's a lot of time before the sandals are ready.

      posted in Footwear
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Zerrows

      I'd like to throw my new found info into the sizing ring...thanks to Ph-ilthy....he sent out his pair of size 9 slits to me to try out. I think I could most certainly have gone with a size 8...also, really wish I would have gone with the Sabot. I've emailed a bunch trying to amend my order with Zerrows. Crickets thus far....

      posted in Footwear
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: The Flat Head

      @Kasi haha. Well, I guess I just acquired a Shazam Cutout B that used to belong to you so you might be right.

      Edit: and the XHSbb I’m wearing come from you too! Shit…am I a Mo clone????

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: The Flat Head

      Thanks dudes! I’m loving this type 2.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      @roydub87 looks great on you! Enjoy it brother.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: The Flat Head

      I’ve worn this beauty around the house some, working to mold the leather a bit…but we’re finally getting some cool mornings. Official wear day #2

      IMG_0036.jpeg

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_9973.jpeg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.