• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. mclaincausey
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 3
    • Topics 16
    • Posts 13,166
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by mclaincausey

    • RE: Motor Sport

      @louisbosco lemme know. Would love to hang! The timing helped us out this time.

      So my sister is now at the Sands in Singapore after all.

      IMG_6462.jpeg IMG_6485.jpeg

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @louisbosco I think they probably won’t be there and that they may have confused the races. Will you be in Suzuka next year per chance? Taking my family to race day!

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: American Football (NFL)

      Yeah @Mizmazzle CB1, CB2 brutally down but ALLEGEDLY short recoveries for them and Bryant

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @Giles ok well maybe they won’t be there next week then. But they were in the room with the WDC point leader and snapped this of his teammate at least.

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Motor Sport

      Ah. Well then they’re wherever the Bahrain Malaysia GP was then, and heading to Singapore after that.

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @Giles I think they were there for some crypto thing, which itself I’m guessing was there and then for the race. They’re making their way around the world right now for a series of work and art things. I encouraged them to see if they could walk the pitlane, check out hospitality, and at least see some of the race from the Marina Sands but not sure what all they did.

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Motor Sport

      IMG_6399.png

      Sis and brother in law, regrettably not fans, found themselves in Singapore this past weekend.

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: American Football (NFL)

      I remain not sold on Bo, but coming out of a stretch against 4 teams totaling (if my math is correct) a cumulative 13-3 record 2-2, and but for a “fumble” 3-1, has the Donks as my division favorite despite that opening loss.

      posted in Sport
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Andersen-Andersen knitwear

      Consistent IH Large and occasional medium, 42R here. Safely Medium in my A-A and given the stretch could probably get away with a size down though I love the fit as-is.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Andersen-Andersen knitwear

      @Giles after all it is the Iron Heart of sweaters. Well-played lads!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Live Concerts

      Hm. I wonder when Huntrix will be on tour…

      posted in General Chat
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Tokyo (JP)

      @Pointman love the Fess avatar

      posted in Japan
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: SEXIH01

      Siiiiick!!!

      posted in Bottoms
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      Couple recent beauties

      IMG_3833.jpeg IMG_3834.jpeg IMG_3855.jpeg IMG_3856.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: SEXIH01

      @J-IV what goes on then and there? I’ll be there in Oct for work and go there every so often.

      posted in Bottoms
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: SEXIH01

      @hajduk I know man I really hate missing an opportunity to connect with so many longtime friends such as yourself.

      posted in Bottoms
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: SEXIH01

      @hajduk said in SEXIH01:

      Wow! Never worn! 1 of...
      Damn! Yours? Right @kiya?
      Mine! Tagged 32. Old old one...❤️

      Even older than my daughter who just turned 18. Very very thight now. But I can't let it go...Feelings...
      Note the silver rivets👌

      brother, these are amazing ❤ I have plenty of jeans older than my daughter but she's 5 😃 these are OG AF

      posted in Bottoms
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Wake Up and Coffee

      I prefer my coffee cold, but I I like the flavor of hot extraction much more than cold brew. In the past I’ve done flash brewing where you do a pourover over ice. This is great, but obviously dilution happens, and while I enjoy the ritual, it takes time and attention.

      An industry friend let me borrow this bre:zi contraption and it is very cool. It does a heated bloom followed by a cold brew. So it can do a cup in 11 minutes. You get the brightness of heated extraction with a great smooth mouthfeel and a predictable cup. Don’t have to weigh ice and water, just dial in the grind size, weight, and adjust the brew style (light/medium/dark concentrate or normal, or their lengthier kissaten slow‑drip mode) and weight (you can lie about how many grams you put in there to dial it in: higher for more dilution, etc). You can make concentrates for espresso martinis that have bright flavor. But a morning cup for me of 30g at a pourover grind consistency has let me enjoy bright, light roast coffee at the temperature and viscosity I prefer.

      The thing is expensive but worth it IMO. Well-built, very easy to keep clean, everything is magnetically attached. Very slick.

      https://brezicoffee.com/products/brezi-cold

      IMG_3812.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @Matt gaaaah I knew you’d crush it and just hate to have missed. Glad the army had fun!

      Signed,
      Major Fomo

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    • RE: Movies

      @Matt said in Movies:

      I thought at least 75% of Scottish dialect was swearing.

      Not including the C word

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      mclaincauseyM
      mclaincausey
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.