A "remake" of the IHSH-107-BLK but in a work-shirt cut and using the 9oz selvedge unbrshed flannel fabric.
Posts made by manufc10
-
RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?posted in Future and Planned Products
-
RE: IH-777S-142bb - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Black/Blackposted in Bottoms
@goosehd said in IH-777S-142bb - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Black/Black:
@manufc10 @Eternit13 @jdwaid head up
copped mine as well, thank you @goosehd
-
RE: IHT-1600-OLV - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck T-Shirt - Oliveposted in Cut & Sewn
Thank you very much @AdamJ
-
RE: IHT-1600-OLV - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck T-Shirt - Oliveposted in Cut & Sewn
Does everyone pretty much size these the same as the long sleeve version? I am a size L in the long sleeve and it's been years since I've owned a short sleeve version and I can't remember how I sized them. Thanks in advance.
-
RE: IH-777S-142bb - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Black/Blackposted in Bottoms
@Graham said in IH-777S-142bb - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Black/Black:
@Eternit13 We are on track for September / October for these.
@ShopatIronHeart is there any update on a more accurate ETA for these? Thanks !
-
RE: IHJ-142-BLK - 21oz Serge Windbreaker - Blackposted in Jackets
Received this jacket yesterday, love it. So good. Dont sleep on it if youre on the fence. I also like that the collar seems smaller than every other Iron Heart shirt or jacket.
-
RE: IHSH-265-PUR - Ultra Heavy Flannel Ombré Check Work Shirt - Purple/Blackposted in Shirting
@Alex are there any plans for a restock soon?
-
RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?posted in Future and Planned Products
More versions/variations of the IHJ-124-BRN work jacket in different fabrics and colors I love the style and fit of this jacket and I feel like it could work so well in a variety of fabrics and colors. Serge, denim, whipcord, duck, moleskin.....etc.
-
RE: OrSlowposted in Other Brands and Shops
I agree with everyone here...the fatigue pants are nice, I've got the Olive "slim" fit (not a typical slim fit IMO) but still a nice baggier fit that's not too baggy. I plan on grabbing the brown and black sometime soon.
For me thiugh I think their easy fit cargo pants are the best. I find myself wearing them way more than my fatigue pants. I highly recommend for those looking for a lighter weight more year round cargo or for those who live in warmer climates.
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
@BalticBob have you checked any of the stockists to see if they have your size in stock?
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
Holy shit these are going faster than I thought. Had to get and L from a stockist, was not expecting that.
-
RE: IHSH-403-GRY - 11oz Ultra Heavy Flannel Line Check Western Shirt - Greyposted in Shirting
I forgot to comment on the fabric. To me there is a noticeable difference when compared to the 12oz Aspero and that's a good thing because I actually think I prefer this 11oz fabric over the 12oz Aspero.
In reality I think if you were trying a bunch of IH flannels on at a store and this was mixed in the middle of the pack with a bunch of 12oz Asperos around it then you probably wouldn't notice a difference and would think they were all one and the same. However, if you hold this 11oz in one hand and the 12oz Aspero in another and examine them then you can feel the difference.
This 11oz has more structure to it I feel like which is a good thing. I feel that it drapes a little better and isnt as soft and flowy as the 12oz. Not that the 12oz doesnrlt have structure to it as well because I think it does, but in comparison the 11oz has more and is a little stiffer in a good way.
The collar is where you can notice it the most. The collar on this 11oz looks cleaner and I think will hold its shape a little better....looks sharper, crisper. The 12oz collars can get a little curly or sloppy I think if you let them get out of hand.
This is all just based on initial impressions after having the shirt in my possession for a few hours. Dont get me wrong, I still love the 12oz Aspero, its an amazing fabric and I will continue to wear the shit out of all of mine, but Im definitely looking forward to more flannels with this 11oz fabric in the future.
Great job IH for finding a good replacement for the 12oz Aspero.
-
RE: IHSH-403-GRY - 11oz Ultra Heavy Flannel Line Check Western Shirt - Greyposted in Shirting
Received mine today from a stockist. This shirt is the best flannel Iron Heart has made since the black IHSH-107. Awesome colorway and with the white snaps....too good.
A lot of online pics dont do it justice I think. Unfortunately I dont fit into an XL western anymore so I'll have to send it back for an XXL. Luckily theres several stockists that have XXL's in stock.
Best flannel by IH...tied with the black 107 in my opinion.
-
RE: IH-738-GRN - Whipcord Cargo Pants - Army Greenposted in Bottoms
These also have flaps on the back pockets where as the DR collab cargo's do not. Just another thing to consider if that matters to anyone.
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
Oh and I don't own an N1 but I'm going to guess it feels pretty damn close to an N1 as far as warmth and weight go.
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
@BalticBob you're welcome. I know if may feel weird but I think sizing down to a small will be the way to go for you. It should fit well enough to where if you wanted to just wear a T-shirt underneath it you could but you will also have enough room to wear a thicker button up or sweater underneath it on those really cold days. At least that's how a L works for me. If I recall correctly I think I'm even able to wear an UHF flannel underneath mine but it's been a year or so since I've worn my A2 ......so don't quote me on that.
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
@BalticBob said in IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Black:
Have you guys already tried this one out? Is it like last years model where errbody sized down?
I wear a M in everything from IH but some Jackets can be snug (it's always been my impression they were meant to be that way). I don't want a tight jacket, I need to get a sweater under this but over sized won't do either. So, if one were to say, have an N1 in a M which was to fit one perfectly, would you suppose an S in this jacket would be correct? For an additional data point, since you were wondering, the quilted M65 was very snug on me with a flannel or a sweat under.
@Balticob for what its worth Im an XL in IH button up shirts and an XXL in IH truckers....I have last years A2 and I sized down to a Large. I would/will also size down to a L on this.one.
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
@Ross said in IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Black:
@manufc10 Stockists are now in the OP
Thanks @Ross
-
RE: IHM-39-BLK - Military Serge A2 Deck Jacket - Blackposted in Jackets
Are there no stockists carrying this one? Or does that not get posted till closer to launch?
-
RE: IHSH-403-GRY - 11oz Ultra Heavy Flannel Line Check Western Shirt - Greyposted in Shirting
Im not a western shirt guy normally but this one looks too good.
