Brand new unworn shipjohn waxed camo hat. These are still available so that’s why I’m offering a slight discount. Doesn’t fit my head like I want. Asking $60 plus shipping.

Brand new unworn shipjohn waxed camo hat. These are still available so that’s why I’m offering a slight discount. Doesn’t fit my head like I want. Asking $60 plus shipping.

Yep understood. I’ve done it before. Was more curious about the shrinkage because I haven’t yet owned raw denim. Only sanforized. I’m ok with it taking time to stretch back.
Thanks goose. I think I will size down for these and do the stretching method. It’s closest to my original fit.
So I’m normally a 38 in the 777 cut. These sizes on a 38 are almost 1 1/2” larger in the waist. Should we be sizing down and get the extra stretch after wear?
I should have bought these when I had the chance. 
@Alex any stock updates for these or did I miss that drop
@Jord indigo proof did new pocket bags for me in my IH. I chose pink. 
@gusg these are absolutely amazing! How many washes and wears?
@JunkPants those fades are pretty sweet!! Are you a builder or something or just beat the hell outa them?
This is always been on my radar. I skipped the watermelon and turquoise for this!
Very christmasy. Congrats to all that got one!
@3lli0t that looks so bomber man. Thanks for sharing!
@Cole I think it’s a perfect fit especially when you have options to layer.
Does anyone have any pics with a hoodie underneath? Or heavy layer. Just trying to figure out best size. I tried the XXL the XXXL. Both fit great but all I had underneath was a UHF. Curious if anyone else is going to layer on this one.
Definitely be watching this one. Love this color combo
I am so ready for this melon!
@Ikeaparty awesome thanks for the tip!