Happy birthday @Anesthetist
Posts made by Kasi
-
RE: IHT-BAL-BLK - 7.5oz Printed Loopwheel Crew Neck 'Baltimore Edition' T-Shirt - Blackposted in Cut & Sewn
The large fit me, but did find arm sleeves are a little narrower
-
RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITIONposted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
@kojimastreets jacket is IHJ-12 - Cordura Windbreaker Jacket Modified
-
RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Galleryposted in GOOD ART HLYWD
@Mizmazzle
Look like you have thing for the Shazam.
Am the ex owner of the Shazam size b you brought
But still like them have all the size from AAA to D
How I wear mine double Shazam. It’s two looks like one, learn this from Rivet and Hide

-
RE: The Flat Headposted in Other Brands and Shops
@Kingmob31
Yes for me. Depends on individual how they wear them. -
RE: The Flat Headposted in Other Brands and Shops
@Bridger Flat Head is my favourite to.
As for jeans wise. Everyone has their own personal preference wearing what they like.I have worn many flat head jeans, for me they rip easily even Samurai.
Have you tried the new Iron Heart 684, might be your answer
-
RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITIONposted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)

Early morning back from partying
-
RE: The Outlet & Project RE:LOVE Dropsposted in Project RE:LOVE and The Outlet
Someone been a naughty boy. Brought it
I saw that.I passed because have the type 3.
-
RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Galleryposted in GOOD ART HLYWD
@Anesthetist then wait till you tried my expandable ring on.

-
RE: IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Blackposted in Hardware
Snag a black hope I like it. do have the IHE-40, bit of a struggle for my sunglasses. want a easy option.



️