


IHV-44-BLK
IHSH-189-BRN
IH-888-XHSib

IHSH-397-IND
IH-888S-21
Novesta

@tody 
Yes they do, but the taste is … amazing!
X-posting
Time to whip this one out for a scuba diving trip to Narvik. It is quite chilly and a bit windy and this shirt is perfect with IHV-44-BLK

IHSH-374-IND in its natural habitat.

@Giles crap, but at least the beer was in the cans and not the bottles.
Stay safe guys!
Digital copy only but maybe one day I will find a paper one in some library.

I’ve been looking at what was nice during the summer, and those stand out. I will be coming back to the most of them next holiday season. Hopefully they improve after one year in the cellar.




Now reducing that bottle of wine approx 90% and after that adding the passata.

And I should come clean. The real Hungarians will probably be appalled seeing all of this.
It’s just a polish recipe that every local is associating with Hungary.