• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. jordanscollected
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 1
    • Followers 9
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 3,440
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by jordanscollected

    • RE: Movies

      @Matt me too. Have you listened to “The Dropout” podcast? Really well done.

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: Recapitate Headwear

      The Black Goose on our walk with Remy today.

      att.3syn7k-PRpyuHPyTOzQZXrRBjB9rQXcllPEDWwsmwgg.jpeg
      att.47kYXk80Rrb27VZyPfd_knAhdWwU2HPIdsz-Jv_spE8.jpeg
      att.g8wRaLNIc3WtVXD_3RNbN7l_MGjr3U7Zs2g5cvwGoDI.jpeg
      att.94MDobJR5gLvqhdzyzmMSqSSdOPWAqjHiFZJaCdi-rE.jpeg
      att.KP58HE8eSvexG3H7HvssULP6owCGxAuzi-Siw5aUhJg.jpeg

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: IHWA-01 - Iron Heart/Pinion Watch

      @Anesthetist I figured that’s why we were holding hands at the flea market, but either way it was nice.

      posted in Hardware
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: IHWA-01 - Iron Heart/Pinion Watch

      I had the pleasure of thanking @Giles in person for offering me his IHxPinion watch, and I am beyond stoked to have this as part of my IH collection.

      IMG_8857.jpeg

      posted in Hardware
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @hajduk Pierre glad to see you made it home without issue!!!

      What a great t-shirt moment it was to share with you at the flea market.

      IMG_8848.jpeg
      IMG_8851.jpeg
      IMG_8850.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      It was an amazing weekend and I met so many great people in person for the first time. I look forward to the next one. Thanks @Matt for organizing.

      I have personal thank you’s for so many people but I can’t spell it all out here. I felt so welcomed by everyone.

      Back home now catching up on all that I missed here at the farm, and can’t wait to rock the party shirt tomorrow.

      IMG_7288.jpeg
      81163464060__E12BBF84-3AF7-4589-92E3-8D5CE05CBC9C.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @jdwaid and I at the top of federal hill. Forgot selfies, but we were there.

      IMG_8823.jpeg
      IMG_8822.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Trying to resist over ordering.

      IMG_8801.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Not much water flow but a gorgeous hike

      IMG_8798.jpeg
      IMG_8796.jpeg
      IMG_8799.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Out at Patapsco valley state park this morning. Very pretty park

      IMG_8793.jpeg
      IMG_8794.jpeg
      IMG_8795.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @Anesthetist I stopped at Kocos pub like a real tourist. It was fully worth it and I’m so glad I did NOT get the double. One 11oz crab cake was plenty.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Coming from the Midwest, stopping here first was a must.

      81135241562__48549234-4D01-476C-BCEA-979A2E15BAFC.jpeg
      IMG_8774.jpeg
      IMG_8775.jpeg
      IMG_8776.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      En route.

      I’ve gone up to everyone wearing jeans at the gate and inspected their leather patch. Alas no one else is wearing iron heart.

      I’ve made some friends though.

      IMG_8762.jpeg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: IHSH-227-BLK - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Black

      @denim-dawg SupHerb evo. That shirt puts the “ash” in Wabash if I can twist that to work.

      posted in Shirting
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @Anesthetist I’m pretty sure as a near pioneer of the forum you can wear whatever you damn well please and get no guff

      Just no Tevas

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Haraki designed the easy shorts for days like these

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @atm23 I think there is a plan to start a whats app thread with those who are around before and after the party specific dates to coordinate meetups/hangs or whatever outside of what Matt has planned.

      I’m not tech savvy, but someone may take the reigns.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @Arkimeediz major late reply here. Section 19 row 2 seats 11-12

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: Iron Heart - Wall Street Journal Coveted

      I loved this video, but since I typically have some stupid joke to add I won’t skip one this time.

      My favorite part was the Netflix murder documentary music and camera panning to Giles sitting in the chair looking guilty.

      posted in News
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @Matt In assume the brewery is air conditioned? Or should we all be preparing for weird sweaty forum hugs?

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      jordanscollectedJ
      jordanscollected
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.