For those of you who are still looking, they have purple khaki as well as olive still available
Aitorastore.com
Posts made by jimcord
-
RE: IH-729-PUR - Cotton Easy Shorts - Purpleposted in Bottoms
-
RE: IH-729-PUR - Cotton Easy Shorts - Purpleposted in Bottoms
Finally got a pair! Just in time for last burst of summer! Purple power!
-
IH 666-XHS w33 indigoposted in Stuff for Sale
Iron Heart 666-XHS 25oz. $350.00 conus includes shipping
Have been hemmed by Iron Heart when purchased
W:33”
Inseam: 31 inch
Front rise: 10.5 inch
Rear seam: 15 inch
Thigh: 9.0 inch
Knee: 8.5 inch
Hem: 8 inch
Initial soak and then one wash
Excellent condition, still refusing to fade or break! I give up!

-
RE: Where do we report issues with the new forum?posted in New Forum Frequently Asked Questions
To be honest, never knew those settings were there or changeable. Appreciate the help.
-
RE: Where do we report issues with the new forum?posted in New Forum Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you , problem solved!
-
RE: Where do we report issues with the new forum?posted in New Forum Frequently Asked Questions
When in any thread, lets say the wtb, wts threads,, is the a back “button” to get back to the list and not have to back to the beginning each time to look at another post? What an i not doing or seeing? Thanks
-
RE: ROYposted in Other Brands and Shops
It sure hurts your heart when you lose your legends… we sure have lost a good few recently. Little sad last few weeks. Glad we had them to admire.
-
RE: IH-741-IND - 10oz Double Front Denim Shorts - Indigoposted in Bottoms
I have spent all summer in these shorts(all three colors) they are the best!
-
RE: Iron Heart Japan - The Futureposted in News
Normally these days when you hear of the transition of a legendary brand, it is met with fear and concern of their future and continued commitment to quality. So many times it seems transition is the beginning of the end for many brands. This is not one of those times! Congratulations Alex! Heavy is the crown, but no better man to carry IH into the future. Btw.. Giles, to hear another man love and care so much about Alex, and for Haraki to refer to him as his son must have filled your heart with pride and joy. It takes an amazing man to share his son.
-
RE: UES Clothing MFG .CO.posted in Other Brands and Shops
Fullcount ocbd are very nice…..i have white, gray and blue, terrific cotton, good collar.
-
RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anythingposted in The Resource Centre
Giles, it sounds as if you are plotting a haraki-san game of thrones takeover by means of a heart attack! Lol
I still remember the advice you gave me in Los Angeles when I told you about the customer service issue I had with Momotaro, in case you don’t remember, you said you would wish you had known me sooner so you could’ve helped me craft my communication with them better to avoid the misunderstandings that took place. I took that advice to Heart in every communication I have had since with any Japanese company., trying to be aware of how tone and words can be misconstrued in translation. I appreciated the advice then, and I still appreciate it now. Thank you. -
RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anythingposted in The Resource Centre
@Alex thank you for your response. I guess with Iron Heart being his brand and vision and it’s success, one does not have to easily bend often, but glad to hear that he does to the Padmore team on occasion. I respect and admire the success IH has garnered with such a unique east/west partnership.
-
RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anythingposted in The Resource Centre
Giles/Alex, with your long standing relationship with Haraki-san and Iron Heart both personal and professional, what Japanese cultural attitudes or behaviors would you say have changed or been implemented into your way of thinking and life? Do you think your British behaviors or mannerisms have changed Haraki as well?
-
RE: IH-832-IND - 10oz Japanese Denim Painter’s Pants - Indigoposted in Bottoms
OK, you got my attention with these.
-
RE: UES Clothing MFG .CO.posted in Other Brands and Shops
My fear of those pants is turning everything you sit on blue, have you washed them yet? What is your experience with them getting on everything?
-
RE: IHSH-33-IND - 12oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
Thank you for the info
-
RE: Giles and Alex hit Japan - May 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Wow, thank you for that info! I certainly hope that comes to fruition, I would definitely want to be part of that. And your comment begs the question so what are your priorities in a watch?
-
RE: Giles and Alex hit Japan - May 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Giles, just curious have you looked at or added to your collection, the GS UFA watches?
