Subs for the Redline today.
A bit dozy today.


Subs for the Redline today.
A bit dozy today.


@tody always fun! Looks great from here.
After a week’s worth of brake bleeding labs, I can confidently say that I am covered in DOT3.
Thanks to @Oaktavia for the jacket!

New toy day!
Lots of labs today so we’re in ol’ Railcar Chore Coat.
21oz Serge Work pants.

@Twistlock ooo! Good inspo for tomorrow!
@Chibs
and it felt that way.
Wabash came in yesterday!

@WithBongInHand ended up being a great day.
@WithBongInHand yah the oni is probably the oldest, most worn TIII I own.
@Giles I can’t explain the logic. Denim dresses are AOK as well 
Oni jacket
Duck 634
Wesco
Mental exhaustion

@dbj316 I remember missing out on those! My favorite UHF color-way of all time.
@Chibs
finding it hard to take myself seriously in front of the camera. A coworker walked in two seconds after this 
Friday, let’s do this.
SEXIH-BRCPO-BLK
IH-829-BLK

Gorgeous morning for a ride on the ‘75. Now if I could only get it to stop dropping the carb out of the manifold gaskets….

One of two pictures I took that weekend 
Just happened to nerd out over seeing @Giles and @Madame-Buttonfly in the flesh, completely randomly in line for the aquarium. Absolute highlight!!!
