Repping the orange here in Canada for T&R.

Repping the orange here in Canada for T&R.

Fun pant, really dig the fit. Pumped to have been able to grab a pair.

Post first wash. Indigo loss on the high friction area. Love the character so far.





The subtle contrast on the anniversary shirt is 🤌🤌it has been my daily driver for the most part and seems to be evolving at a pretty decent pace.

damn, those shirts are fire. I am pretty choked I won't be making it down. Still navigating some unexpected life curveballs this summer, hence my lack of forum activity. I will be there in spirit. Always wanted to check out Baltimore. Maybe a hometown show by Stavros Halkias will get me down there one day. Go Ravens.
@northsouthdenimguy @Denimhead-0 I have worn it everyday this week. It has softened up so much. This has quickly become one of my favorite fabrics.
@Matt BTS......I didn't know Built to Spill was doing stadium shows
A rough floor angle today. Wescos,1955s, the shop 13th anniversary shirt, and my best made co. lid. Happy Friday.

@goosehd @Mizmazzle I am just here to fertilize that seed and be an unnecessary influence. Those boots with that fit. 
@Chibs heck of a first item!!
Was legit nervous doing this, but stoked on the result.

@ARNC for sure! She is like, I know it's my colour, but really??!! You're hacking them off?
Bibs and a classic today.

@Daniel-San I didn't take any measurements, but went from not needing a belt, to wanting a belt on.
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Hosers.

I sized down one anticipating a decent amount of stretch. It took no more than a few hours for them to feel perfect.