• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Anesthetist
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 3
    • Followers 12
    • Topics 10
    • Posts 8,413
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 8

    Posts made by Anesthetist

    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      Thanks gentlemen, I cant wait for the cold

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: ***Happy Birthday***

      Thanks guys! I like the day but not the number 😵

      posted in General Chat
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHT-BAL-BLK - 7.5oz Printed Loopwheel Crew Neck 'Baltimore Edition' T-Shirt - Black

      @jordanscollected i was thinking the exact same, it is a heavy shirt (but also incredibly soft)

      posted in Cut & Sewn
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-156-BLK - Horsehide Suede M65 Jacket - Black

      @KongPrecision you wear it well, congrats on the score

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      @goosehd 😂😂😂

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      @endo thanks for rubbing it in

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      IMG_8377.jpeg

      I would have taken proper pics but tbh I was boiling in it after a couple minutes. The feel of the material and the craftsmanship rival any outerwear I’ve experienced. It also comes without the stigma of some of those other brands.

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IH-1955S-142od - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

      IMG_8186.jpeg
      Here’s my pair, I’m pretty happy with them although I had forgotten how black a new pair of OD are. I feel like I’m rocking dress pants!

      posted in Bottoms
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IH-1955S-142od - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

      @JohnM what @profdbrk said. The OD process pretty much kills any potential for shrinkage.
      The product page lists the crazy process

      IMG_8374.png

      Even George Costanza could wear these in the pool and not have shrinkage 😄

      My big concern for the dryer and OD would be the potential for marbling

      posted in Bottoms
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) - Sunglasses and Frames…

      Great collection Louis

      posted in Accessories
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      Nice combo^^

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHV-53-OLV - 12oz Selvedge Duck Hunting Vest - Olive

      @steelworker be sure to post some pics,I may end up changing my mind on this one

      posted in Vests
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHV-53-OLV - 12oz Selvedge Duck Hunting Vest - Olive

      @steelworker glad you nabbed one, it is a really cool vest

      posted in Vests
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: Andersen-Andersen knitwear

      Sweet!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      @Oaktavia I got mine from @Alex def priced right.

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

      IMG_8321.jpeg

      Model 10s ⚡️⚡️

      posted in GOOD ART HLYWD
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      @noescapin thank you for the info, I have to wait until Christmas but it prob wont be cold enough for it until then anyway 😓

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: BS-10 - GOOD ART HLYWD Model 10 Bracelet

      @AdamC I’m with Adam. Mine has a little more wiggle room but it’s highly personal

      IMG_8213.jpeg

      At any rate welcome to the model 10 club ✌️✌️

      posted in Bracelets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: Fullcount denim

      @Jam_Shar yes, yes it is!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    • RE: IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

      @jordanscollected that’s my hope 🤞thanks man!

      posted in Jackets
      AnesthetistA
      Anesthetist
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.