• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Ultra Heavy Happy Hour (IHF Virtual Gatherings) Thread

    Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
    72
    1.1k
    319.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Tago MagoT
      Tago Mago
      Mod Squad
      @scooter
      Joined:

      @scooter I’m in on Friday. Been a while

      last edited by Tago Mago 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • scooterS
        scooter
        啓蒙家
        @scooter
        Joined:

        said in Ultra Heavy Happy Hour (IHF Virtual Gatherings) Thread:

        I've been a bit of a stranger, lately. But, it's about time for a Happy Hour. It'll be another special Friday edition. The online pub will open for business Friday May 22nd @ 6:00 pm GVT. As always, all are welcome. But, you've got to bring your own booze. Hope to see you there...

        Just 3 days to go. I'll drop a link as we get close...

        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • scooterS
          scooter
          啓蒙家
          Joined:

          Here's the link for tomorrow's Happy Hour... meet.google.com/cgy-xgpe-ypf

          I'll drop a note when open.

          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

          last edited by scooterS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • scooterS
            scooter
            啓蒙家
            @scooter
            Joined:

            said in Ultra Heavy Happy Hour (IHF Virtual Gatherings) Thread:

            Here's the link for tomorrow's Happy Hour... meet.google.com/cgy-xgpe-ypf

            I'll drop a note when open.

            We're open for business...

            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              Sorry, been on a plane, now in the back of a taxi.....

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Tago MagoT
                Tago Mago
                Mod Squad
                @Giles
                Joined:

                @Giles if you have service there's no excuse not to join me and @scooter

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  Flaky on the A3 I am afraid......

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • GilesG
                    Giles
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    For the avoidance of doubt, that is both cellular coverage AND me

                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ARNCA
                      ARNC
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      If you’re still going, I’ll try to join you in about half an hour. Only just got home (don’t you love bank holiday traffic)!

                      “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • scooterS
                        scooter
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        As usual, my summer has been action packed. But, I would like to fit a Happy Hour in, before it ends. I'll be moving my daughter into her dorm, next week Thursday. For that reason, I also took Friday off work. So, you're all invited to hang with me Friday, the 21st, @ 6:00pm GVT. We'll be talking fall/winter drops, and Bmore party time...

                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • Tago MagoT
                          Tago Mago
                          Mod Squad
                          @scooter
                          Joined:

                          @scooter the company I work for is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Part of the "celebrations": everyone gets next Friday off. I'm in

                          last edited by scooterS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • scooterS
                            scooter
                            啓蒙家
                            @Tago Mago
                            Joined:

                            @Tago-Mago , at least I know I'll have 1 person to talk to. I did drop this one on short notice.

                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                            last edited by ARNCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ARNCA
                              ARNC
                              見習いボス
                              @scooter
                              Joined:

                              @scooter I’m either not working or kinda not working on Friday (depending on how things pan out over the next few days), so I should be able to join you too. Not sure if that’s an improvement!

                              “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • EdHE
                                EdH
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                Joined:

                                I'll try to hop on once the kids are in bed, should be around 8pm GVT.

                                Take the dive...

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • ArkimeedizA
                                  Arkimeediz
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  I may be able to make it as also. Depends on how well I can navigate the train stations and ferries on my work trip.

                                  ...many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • AnesthetistA
                                    Anesthetist
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    Pardon my ignorance but is GVT the same as GMT?

                                    IG: bluehandsslim

                                    last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • Tago MagoT
                                      Tago Mago
                                      Mod Squad
                                      @Anesthetist
                                      Joined:

                                      @Anesthetist Gos Vegas Time, so yes

                                      last edited by Tago Mago AnesthetistA EdHE 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • AnesthetistA
                                        Anesthetist
                                        見習いボス
                                        @Tago Mago
                                        Joined:

                                        @Tago-Mago 😂 I tried to look it up and all I could find was German Volume Training. Didnt seem all that applicable.

                                        IG: bluehandsslim

                                        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • Tago MagoT
                                          Tago Mago
                                          Mod Squad
                                          @Anesthetist
                                          Joined:

                                          @Anesthetist see, now I had to look up German volume training because I assumed it had something to do with preparing for Oktoberfest

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • EdHE
                                            EdH
                                            Iron Heart Deity
                                            @Tago Mago
                                            Joined:

                                            @Tago-Mago no, GVT is currently equivalent to BST, because of daylight savings. If you turn up at 1800 GMT, you’ll be an hour early.

                                            @Anesthetist

                                            Take the dive...

                                            last edited by EdH Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.