• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSW-48-BLK - 14 oz Ultra Heavyweight Sweat Cardigan – Black

    Cut & Sewn
    27
    94
    20.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AdamJA
      AdamJ
      IHUK Crew
      @Brandrea
      Joined:

      @Brandrea no plans at the moment, never say never

      The devil is in the detail..

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • BrandreaB
        Brandrea
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Well I couldn’t wait for a re-stock and I’ve kept my eyes out for one to pop up here (or elsewhere).

        My dreams came true! Thanks to @Jett129 for the smooth transaction!! I absolutely love this thing!!

        IMG_3674.jpeg

        last edited by J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • J
          Jett129
          見習いボス
          @Brandrea
          Joined:

          @Brandrea That really does look perfect on you. Don’t know that it could possibly fit you any better. Glad that it worked out!

          last edited by BrandreaB MattM 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • BrandreaB
            Brandrea
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Jett129
            Joined:

            @Jett129 Thank you my friend. Just in time for the holidays 🙂

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MattM
              Matt
              見習いボス
              @Jett129
              Joined:

              @Jett129 I really hope that wasn’t a large. 🤨

              last edited by BrandreaB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • MattM
                Matt
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                There’s a medium on eBay but I’ve been going with large lately. Im not sure a M would wok for me.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MattM
                  Matt
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  I just read the too of the thread and the one on eBay is in Japan so it’s probably the short body. I guess that wouldn’t work for me either way. Back to looking.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • BrandreaB
                    Brandrea
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @Matt
                    Joined:

                    @Matt

                    It’s a XXL 🙂

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MattM
                      Matt
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      😅

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • christianspencerC
                        christianspencer
                        The Unwoven
                        Joined:

                        As always, I’m very late to the party. I love cardigans and never knew IH had made one until now. Praying for a reboot although I know it’s unlikely. Thanks for creating some of the best ❤️

                        last edited by christianspencer 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • pechelmanP
                          pechelman
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          one of these popped up on haraki sans recent Instagram posts...

                          Maybe it's coming back?

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • MattM
                            Matt
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            I saw that too. I believe there have been rumblings but I’m not aware of any official announcements. Of course if I were I probably wouldn’t say so here. So feel free to not read this post, it’s not helpful at all.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • S
                              sabergirl
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              These are the best! I have a medium, but would consider getting a large if/when they come back.

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.