• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

    GOOD ART HLYWD
    187
    3.9k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Danimal506D
      Danimal506
      Haraki san Expert
      @Mizmazzle
      Joined:

      @Mizmazzle Killer combo!!! I’ve thought about this exact combo. How does the Shazam fit on the PAM?

      Kyle, TX

      last edited by Danimal506 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • AnesthetistA
        Anesthetist
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        IMG_8283.jpeg
        IMG_8284.jpeg

        IG: bluehandsslim

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
        • KasiK
          Kasi
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          @Anesthetist you got one now, I brought mine 6 years ago

          Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

          last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • KasiK
            Kasi
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            IMG_9070.jpeg

            Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
            • BrandreaB
              Brandrea
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              I figured I’d post here and see if I can get some advice …

              I recently sold my Curb Chain necklace (I just wasn’t vibing with it … felt it was too thick and heavy for my taste). I replaced it with a PopLock necklace which I much prefer in terms of wearing comfort and overall vibe.

              So here’s the thing … in ordering this I went with a size A (but I meant to buy size AA). I find the GA sizing metrics confusing for my pea sized brain.😂. Anyway, I sort of like the A size but my wife thinks it looks like I’m headed to Mardi Gras (@Chibs can probably relate to the importance of the WAF).

              Anyway … I’m choosing to ignore my wife (at this point) and I’m considering adding the AA size.

              So I’m finally getting to the question … my A is made to 28” long which I really like. Would you go 24” or shorter than that on an AA if you plan to wear both?

              Thanks in advance 👍

              AA for reference:

              IMG_8625.jpeg

              last edited by Brandrea AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • AnesthetistA
                Anesthetist
                見習いボス
                @Brandrea
                Joined:

                @Brandrea I think that’s a good plan esp if you put a pendant on it. Personally I think the current look is super clean and a good size for you.

                IG: bluehandsslim

                last edited by BrandreaB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  @Kasi
                  Joined:

                  @Kasi I have always liked it but never felt the need to buy it until I tried on @Oaktavia ’s

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • KasiK
                    Kasi
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist then wait till you tried my expandable ring on. 😂

                    Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • BrandreaB
                      Brandrea
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Anesthetist
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist

                      Thank you very much, I appreciate that🍻

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        @Anesthetist
                        Joined:

                        @Anesthetist glad I was able push you over the edge, didn't realize all you needed was a gust of air.

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.