GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery
-
@Anesthetist yeah man. The sharp edges of the Shazam cutout play perfectly with the PAM, Which is just so damn good as it is!
-
@Mizmazzle Killer combo!!! I’ve thought about this exact combo. How does the Shazam fit on the PAM?
-


-
@Anesthetist you got one now, I brought mine 6 years ago
-
I figured I’d post here and see if I can get some advice …
I recently sold my Curb Chain necklace (I just wasn’t vibing with it … felt it was too thick and heavy for my taste). I replaced it with a PopLock necklace which I much prefer in terms of wearing comfort and overall vibe.
So here’s the thing … in ordering this I went with a size A (but I meant to buy size AA). I find the GA sizing metrics confusing for my pea sized brain.
. Anyway, I sort of like the A size but my wife thinks it looks like I’m headed to Mardi Gras (@Chibs can probably relate to the importance of the WAF).Anyway … I’m choosing to ignore my wife (at this point) and I’m considering adding the AA size.
So I’m finally getting to the question … my A is made to 28” long which I really like. Would you go 24” or shorter than that on an AA if you plan to wear both?
Thanks in advance

AA for reference:

-
@Brandrea I think that’s a good plan esp if you put a pendant on it. Personally I think the current look is super clean and a good size for you.
-
-
@Anesthetist then wait till you tried my expandable ring on.

-
Thank you very much, I appreciate that

-
@Anesthetist glad I was able push you over the edge, didn't realize all you needed was a gust of air.


