• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

    GOOD ART HLYWD
    187
    3.9k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @Mizmazzle
      Joined:

      @Mizmazzle looks rad man

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BrandreaB
        Brandrea
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Mizmazzle
        Joined:

        @Mizmazzle 👏👏👏

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • AnesthetistA
          Anesthetist
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Nice combo, I like how the cut out shazam plays on the pequeno. I might have to copy it 😀

          IG: bluehandsslim

          last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • MizmazzleM
            Mizmazzle
            見習いボス
            @Anesthetist
            Joined:

            @Anesthetist yeah man. The sharp edges of the Shazam cutout play perfectly with the PAM, Which is just so damn good as it is!

            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • MizmazzleM
              Mizmazzle
              見習いボス
              @Oaktavia
              Joined:

              @Oaktavia thanks yo!

              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • KasiK
                Kasi
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                IMG_3907.jpeg

                Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • Danimal506D
                  Danimal506
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @Mizmazzle
                  Joined:

                  @Mizmazzle Killer combo!!! I’ve thought about this exact combo. How does the Shazam fit on the PAM?

                  Kyle, TX

                  last edited by Danimal506 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    IMG_8283.jpeg
                    IMG_8284.jpeg

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                    • KasiK
                      Kasi
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist you got one now, I brought mine 6 years ago

                      Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • KasiK
                        Kasi
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        IMG_9070.jpeg

                        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.