• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Ship John

    Other Brands and Shops
    213
    3.0k
    961.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • O
      ozai
      Haraki san Student
      @hgering27
      Joined:

      @hgering27 did the second cycle do much for you? I have an XL that's just too roomy at this point. After the first wash/dry

      last edited by H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H
        hgering27
        Raw and Unwashed
        @ozai
        Joined:

        @ozai it made a slight difference, but not much. I am on the fence about sending it in to get hemmed, but leaning towards just sending it at this point

        instagram: @harrisongering

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • northsouthdenimguyN
          northsouthdenimguy
          啓蒙家
          Joined:

          Warm soaking now. Should be good. I’ll post again after it’s dry and pressed, probably tomorrow. I don’t mind the current length, but I do prefer my shirts a little longer.

          IMG_6551.jpeg
          IMG_6550.jpeg

          @selveldgesteps

          last edited by O dirtyframerD H 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
          • O
            ozai
            Haraki san Student
            @northsouthdenimguy
            Joined:

            @northsouthdenimguy is that a xxl? I do like how crisp this denim feels

            last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • dirtyframerD
              dirtyframer
              Haraki san Expert
              @northsouthdenimguy
              Joined:

              @northsouthdenimguy shirt looks sharp, a bit bummed I missed it

              IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

              "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

              last edited by O 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • O
                ozai
                Haraki san Student
                @dirtyframer
                Joined:

                @dirtyframer might be worth coming to Portland after they open. Worth a shot at seeing if they have it in store. If I remember right, you're not all that far away.

                last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • dirtyframerD
                  dirtyframer
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @ozai
                  Joined:

                  @ozai will be down there in a few weeks!

                  IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                  "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    @ozai
                    Joined:

                    @ozai
                    Yes XXL

                    Reminds me of the black denim Indigofera used to use for their Ryman shirt years back

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by northsouthdenimguy 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      Phil_NYC
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Going to make the Ramblin my primary fall jacket this year. I’m a sucker for broken twill anything.

                      IMG_4813.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                        northsouthdenimguy
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        This is a highly underrated shirt

                        IMG_6562.jpeg

                        @selveldgesteps

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                        • H
                          hgering27
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @northsouthdenimguy
                          Joined:

                          @northsouthdenimguy looks good, I’ve been going back and forth still. I did a second hot wash and dry and got a little more shrink, I know still hard to see because of the dark denim… I just can’t decide if it’s worth shortening a little bit

                          collage_export_D81AF4A1-3606-4E31-846D-AAE2B83439CC.jpeg

                          instagram: @harrisongering

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.