• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart spotted on celebrities

    General Chat
    138
    455
    122.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AdamJA
      AdamJ
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      @neph93 here that thread is! Good to see you mate

      The devil is in the detail..

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • neph93N
        neph93
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Cheers @AdamJ

        «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
        We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

        • Alan Turing
        last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • OaktaviaO
          Oaktavia
          見習いボス
          @neph93
          Joined:

          @neph93 hi Rueben!

          IG: theindigowizard

          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

          last edited by neph93N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • neph93N
            neph93
            見習いボス
            @Oaktavia
            Joined:

            @Oaktavia buddy! Hope you and A are in fine form. Loving your work with the 21oz Untucked.

            «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
            We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

            • Alan Turing
            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • NickN
              Nick
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              Screenshot 2026-09-30 at 14.03.01.png

              Iron Heart Kimmel klaxon (appearing on Stern's show)

              The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

              last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                @Nick
                Joined:

                @Nick hmm now I wonder if its the UHF or lightweight. I can't tell from the photo.

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by BrandreaB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • BrandreaB
                  Brandrea
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Oaktavia
                  Joined:

                  @Oaktavia I think I see a white button on the collar … I’m going with the 9oz SAX work shirt👍

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • endoE
                    endo
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    IMG_9915.jpeg.

                    one more with Kimmel

                    si tacuisses

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                    • I
                      IrishHeart
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      The colour of his lunch goes perfectly with the colour of the shirt

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • NickN
                        Nick
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        We are what we eat

                        The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.