Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - Orwell
mmh
The less talent they have, the more pride, vanity, and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applaud them.
Erasmus of Rotterdam
Reminds me of a former Mayor of London...
That reminds me of a T-shirt a guy was wearing that I saw recently; it had "Surrounded By Idiots" written in a sort of corporate font, and underneath, "since..." (presumably his birth year).
"Infantino probably now plotting a ‘FIFA Piece of the Action Prize’ for Trump" . - Random guy on FB
“I’ve performed brain surgeries, but I wouldn’t call myself a brain surgeon.”
@endo
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson