• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHT-1600-WHT - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved T-Shirt - White

    Cut & Sewn
    107
    479
    157.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      will6er
      The Unwoven
      @DrPat
      Joined:

      @DrPat ... but the shirt is now an XS?

      last edited by indigostiffI D 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • indigostiffI
        indigostiff
        @will6er
        Joined:

        @will6er It is tiny indeed.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D
          DrPat
          Iron Heart Deity
          @will6er
          Joined:

          @will6er It’s a medium. I didn’t measure before and after washing but I didn’t notice and drastic shrinkage.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • indigostiffI
            indigostiff
            @DrPat
            Joined:

            @DrPat Is your scientific technique why you're a Dr?

            last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D
              DrPat
              Iron Heart Deity
              @indigostiff
              Joined:

              @indigostiff Yea, but it's in physics and not chemistry.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • RossR
                Ross
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHT-1600-WHT Restock|||

                IHT-1600-WHT Restock
                [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1787583600000, 1787583900000, false]] UTC
                See time in your time zone

                IHT-1600-WHT Restock

                [[calendar:response_yes]] 0
                [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
                [[calendar:response_no]] 0
                plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • TylerT
                  Tyler
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  📏 The sizing chart can now be found in the first post. Here

                  Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at Monday 24th August 2026 at 1600 BST.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • RossR
                    Ross
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    RESTOCK

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • weftyarnW
                      weftyarn
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      IMG_8672.jpeg

                      Get it while you can. Best heavy tees in the market

                      Use it or lose it.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • vic_1977V
                        vic_1977
                        Joined:

                        Sick t-shirts. That’s my summary. I love them.

                        I have heavy-knit tees from Dehen and Sunray, but the Iron Heart ones are my absolute favorites. I'd put the Real McCoy's basic tees as a close second.

                        I own them in black, olive, cream, and white, and they’re ideal for spring and autumn. Unfortunately, they’re just too heavy for hot weather.

                        For reference, I'm 176 cm (5'9") and 84 kg (185 lbs). I wear a size L.

                        IMG_6120.jpg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.