• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    The Flat Head

    Other Brands and Shops
    313
    3.2k
    1.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BridgerB
      Bridger
      Raw and Unwashed
      @T4920
      Joined:

      @T4920, I was 634 guy (just about to sell 8 or so pair) but got fat and my thighs don't fit.

      I then found the Oni 200, which I love. You talk about feel. Oni feel like you are cheating. They feel like tracky dacks and I love the profile.

      Like the Oni 200, I dig the TFH 3005 profile which is very similar, but the denim is not as comfy. However, it's the aesthetic of the jeans that blow my mind. They are like a piece of art. They just exude quality and precision. They are literally hanging on my hotel room wall as I type and I can't stop looking at them [what is wrong with me] 🤣

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BridgerB
        Bridger
        Raw and Unwashed
        @will6er
        Joined:

        @will6er said in The Flat Head:

        We can select the best bits of each brand.

        That's a good shout @will6er - thanks to Japan, and a little bit of California, we are spoilt for choice.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • KasiK
          Kasi
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          @Bridger Flat Head is my favourite to.
          As for jeans wise. Everyone has their own personal preference wearing what they like.

          I have worn many flat head jeans, for me they rip easily even Samurai.

          Have you tried the new Iron Heart 684, might be your answer

          Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

          last edited by BridgerB K 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • BridgerB
            Bridger
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Kasi
            Joined:

            That's good to know @Kasi as I am yet to break them in.

            The 684 could well be the answer. Fingers crossed there will be an OD black in the near future 😁

            last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Tago MagoT
              Tago Mago
              Mod Squad
              @Bridger
              Joined:

              @Bridger 14oz b/b in 684 has been announced:
              https://ironheart.co.uk/products/ih-684s-142bb

              If OD isn’t a must for you

              last edited by Tago Mago BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • BridgerB
                Bridger
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Tago Mago
                Joined:

                Very cool @Tago-Mago, thanks for the heads up - I missed that good news!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • K
                  Kingmob31
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Kasi
                  Joined:

                  @Kasi what do you mean by rip easily? Like they don't last as long as IHs?

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • KasiK
                    Kasi
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    @Kingmob31
                    Yes for me. Depends on individual how they wear them.

                    Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • T
                      twin
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Love this shirt. Hope to find one for my twin.

                      IMG_9763.JPG
                      IMG_9762.JPG

                      last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                      • W
                        will6er
                        The Unwoven
                        @twin
                        Joined:

                        @twin Their JP website is a pain to navigate but I think pink is coming back this year.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.