• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    The Flat Head

    Other Brands and Shops
    313
    3.2k
    1.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @Denimhead 0
      Joined:

      @Denimhead-0 oh that's awesome! From Rivet and Hide? I also saw Self Edge has them in stock.

      @Kasi awesome, excellent that was what I am hoping for. Comfort.

      @AdamC get a pair man!

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by Oaktavia Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Denimhead 0D
        Denimhead 0
        Iron Heart Deity
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia Got mine from Self Edge. Went down a half size from my Red Wings (1 full size down from Brannock), if they fit good, I plan too order tan and sell some other boots. 😁

        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

        last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • OaktaviaO
          Oaktavia
          見習いボス
          @Denimhead 0
          Joined:

          @Denimhead-0 said in The Flat Head:

          @Oaktavia Went down a half size from my Red Wings (1 full size down from Brannock), if they fit good, I plan too order tan and sell some other boots. 😁

          Nice man that's awesome. I ordered one size down from my Wesco, which was the largest size they had. The Rivet and Hide gents said TFH boots are UK sizes so one down from US.

          IG: theindigowizard

          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • OaktaviaO
            Oaktavia
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            1000122005.jpg 1000122011.jpg
            1000122008.jpg 1000122006.jpg 1000122010.jpg

            I LOVE THESE BOOTS HOLY CRAP!!!

            IG: theindigowizard

            "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

            ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

            last edited by SKTS Denimhead 0D K 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • SKTS
              SKT
              見習いボス
              @Oaktavia
              Joined:

              @Oaktavia those are beautiful Stevie…helluva pick up. Can’t wait to see how you get those to evo

              Rampant Hemmer
              WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Denimhead 0D
                Denimhead 0
                Iron Heart Deity
                @Oaktavia
                Joined:

                @Oaktavia They Look Phenomenal. My Black ones are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Love em so much ordered Tan as well 😁🤟🏼

                IMG_8155.jpeg

                IMG_8239.jpeg

                IMG_8139.jpeg

                IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                last edited by SKTS OaktaviaO D 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 7
                • SKTS
                  SKT
                  見習いボス
                  @Denimhead 0
                  Joined:

                  @Denimhead-0 with your collection that’s a statement. Black looks great too!

                  Rampant Hemmer
                  WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    @Denimhead 0
                    Joined:

                    @Denimhead-0 oh hell yeah man. Item was a really hard choice between the black and tan...I really love the black! But I bought the tan/sand with crocking in mind.

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • D
                      drey2112
                      @Denimhead 0
                      Joined:

                      @Denimhead-0 they look epic. How did you go with sizing mate?

                      last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @drey2112
                        Joined:

                        @drey2112 went a full size down from Brannock and a half size down from my Red Wings, Wesco’s and Whites. Super comfy.

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • 1WayTrip1
                          1WayTrip
                          The Unwoven
                          Joined:

                          @Oaktavia @Denimhead-0 seeing you both talk about those boots convinced me I needed some!

                          Ordered the tan from Rivet and Hide. Cannot wait!

                          Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

                          last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • Denimhead 0D
                            Denimhead 0
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            @1WayTrip
                            Joined:

                            @1WayTrip said in The Flat Head:

                            @Oaktavia @Denimhead-0 seeing you both talk about those boots convinced me I needed some!

                            Ordered the tan from Rivet and Hide. Cannot wait!

                            I friggin love em 👊🏼🤟

                            IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • D
                              drey2112
                              @Denimhead 0
                              Joined:

                              @Denimhead-0 any chance I could get a measurement around the top of the boot shaft from you, would really appreciate it.

                              last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • Denimhead 0D
                                Denimhead 0
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                @drey2112
                                Joined:

                                @drey2112 said in The Flat Head:

                                @Denimhead-0 any chance I could get a measurement around the top of the boot shaft from you, would really appreciate it.

                                Sure, are you looking for the collar measurement?

                                IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • D
                                  drey2112
                                  @Denimhead 0
                                  Joined:

                                  @Denimhead-0 yes please, much appreciated!

                                  last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • Denimhead 0D
                                    Denimhead 0
                                    Iron Heart Deity
                                    @drey2112
                                    Joined:

                                    @drey2112
                                    Here you go
                                    IMG_1712.jpeg
                                    IMG_1713.jpeg

                                    IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                    last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • D
                                      drey2112
                                      @Denimhead 0
                                      Joined:

                                      @Denimhead-0 thank you!

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • 1WayTrip1
                                        1WayTrip
                                        The Unwoven
                                        Joined:

                                        Awesome boots!

                                        IMG_8016.jpeg

                                        Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

                                        last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                        • D
                                          drey2112
                                          @1WayTrip
                                          Joined:

                                          @1WayTrip so nice. How did you go with sizing?

                                          last edited by 1WayTrip1 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • 1WayTrip1
                                            1WayTrip
                                            The Unwoven
                                            @drey2112
                                            Joined:

                                            @drey2112 half a size down from my brannock/trainer size.

                                            I didn’t go a full size down as my feet are slightly wider than average.

                                            Apart from one hotspot on the outside of my right foot which should go when they break in they fit great.

                                            Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

                                            last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.