• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Random Rants

    General Chat
    429
    14.9k
    5.9m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • steelworkerS
      steelworker
      見習いボス
      @northsouthdenimguy
      Joined:

      @northsouthdenimguy fucking-🤬

      Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
      Well, I have others.

      last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • northsouthdenimguyN
        northsouthdenimguy
        啓蒙家
        @steelworker
        Joined:

        @steelworker

        I have to come clean. This is not the full story…

        Was gonna post this earlier but got sidetracked. Hopefully I’m not annoying everybody with the update. 🤣

        Long story short, the battery cables were part of the problem. I also had the starter replaced along with a laundry list of other things, about half of which I still need to address. I’m already $1,500 into it at the dealership, so I’m gonna take the rest to a mechanic my wife uses for her daughters’ cars and occasionally hers.

        The annoying part is that with all the technology today, the battery testing really wasn’t very helpful. On the bright side, I did get a brand new battery under warranty even though the old one turned out to be fine, so at least that’s another $400 battery I won’t have to buy.

        @selveldgesteps

        last edited by northsouthdenimguy 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • MattM
          Matt
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          IMG_2920.jpeg

          last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • steelworkerS
            steelworker
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Umm 🤔

            Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
            Well, I have others.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
              GoodtimeJohnny
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Matt
              Joined:

              @Matt My daughter was famous for this and never having closed a cabinet door no matter how clear the instructions are

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • MattM
                Matt
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                It’s not just the kids. My wife does it too. I live with savages.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • ChibsC
                  Chibs
                  The UnTucked
                  Joined:

                  Waiting for my Ship John hat which is out for delivery. Mrs Chibs wanted me to go out with her to run some errands. So I called UPS, they usually tell me how many stops the driver has until they get to my house. Was calling them in front of her on speaker… She says “That’s a robot, you’re speaking to AI” I was like no way!! She googled it and yup. I was duped by AI AGAIN!! 🤬

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    Fuck Chicago Ohare…I have had more issues with this airport than any other I’ve flown from.

                    Currently moved to the 3rd gate and second terminal within the last hour.

                    On a positive note, at least I’m getting my daily steps in.

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      Joined:

                      …and now they can’t get the auto leveling bridge to level. 😂

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                        northsouthdenimguy
                        啓蒙家
                        @goosehd
                        Joined:

                        @goosehd

                        I came here to “rant” about having to decide which heavyweight shirt or CPO I finally get to wear now that it’s cool and drizzly today. But now my rant seems even more insignificant and silly than it already did.

                        Hope your flight went well…

                        @selveldgesteps

                        last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @northsouthdenimguy
                          Joined:

                          @northsouthdenimguy all good and just finished a generous portion of red beans and rice. I’m all good now…🙂

                          I haven’t had good red beans and rice for about 30 years…damn I miss southern food.

                          Now I’m on the hunt for okra

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.