What's your favorite Beer?
-


Spent the end of the week in Davenport Iowa. Tried this place, Stompbox Brewing. The food, the beer, the atmosphere were on point! If you’re ever near there, definitely go -
Nice @tody.
But from the pic, it looks like the Bishop's collar could do with a dry clean. Or perhaps it is still to settle

-
A few more while in Iceland



-
@Tago-Mago torn as should this be an upvote, downvote, no vote…a glitch in the matrix?
-
Perfect pour

-

-

-

-
This is amazing!

-
@Tago-Mago said in What's your favorite Beer?:

Still barely average. Whoever decided this was the greatest non-alcoholic beer ever and almost like the real thing is absolutely clueless
As a munich resident - i am offended. deeply offended!

-
@theKnifemaker I stand by my opinion. Look at the positives: I won’t fight you over it
-
@Pointman nice haul!! got a few photos like these from Cantillon but havent been in a few years now, i miss it!
-
@Ikeaparty said in What's your favorite Beer?:
@Pointman nice haul!! got a few photos like these from Cantillon but havent been in a few years now, i miss it!

The Cantillon snap was from last year when I visited. Great experience. I’m in New Hampshire today and drinking this lovely New England classic. -
@Pointman I also love sip of sunshine! I have a decent Cantillon cellar going back to 2015 with various different bottles, although been working on drinking it down the last few years. We've had some bangers due to the Brews for New Avenues auction that used to happen in Portland
Drinking this IPA with terpenes from Superflux tonight





